Reports To: Chief Operations Officer
Location: Remote, Lowell, MA
The Position: The Regional Director serves as a leader stewarding the mission of EforAll, and managing and mentoring a team of six Executive Directors who are responsible for coordinating and implementing the EforAll/EparaTodos program model. The Regional Director ensures local programs align with EforAll’s vision and manages people toward success. With a focus on continued innovation and excellence in all programs and efforts, the Regional Director collaborates with creative and resourceful teams that enable entrepreneurs to turn their dreams into businesses.
People and Relationship Management: The Regional Director is recognized as the lead advocate for EforAll Executive Directors. By actively engaging the Executive Directors, the Regional Director builds a network of champions aligned in organizational vision and united in inclusive entrepreneurship. The Regional Director cultivates an environment where all voices are heard and new perspectives are welcome.
- Initiate and build relationships with Executive team members and understand their priorities.
- Inspire collaboration, share information, thoughtfully listen, and respect the abilities of others.
- Set and monitor goals for Executive Directors and site teams in the areas of fundraising, program metrics, staff, volunteer, and board engagement.
- Navigate and resolve conflicts and misunderstandings between stakeholders.
- Support and collaborate with National Support Departments to assure Program Staff have the tools and resources they need to fulfill their goals.
Program Compliance & Quality Assurance: With a “roll up your sleeves” attitude, the Regional Director is proactive and fosters organizational effectiveness. Ensuring that daily operations are professionally and efficiently organized and administered requires an approach that is both strategic and tactical and in alignment with the organizational vision.
- Work closely with the Chief Program Officer (CPO) to assure sites are providing quality programming.
- Implement and share best practices throughout the organization.
- Ensure local teams have the appropriate capacity, resources and capability to hit goals.
- Review entrepreneur and mentor surveys and where needed, work with CPO team and Site Team to improve program results.
Community Site Support: EforAll staff work with passion, ensuring ongoing programmatic excellence. We are a non-competitive, collaborative, thoughtful team of humble rock stars. The Regional Director will lead, coach, and develop the site team by providing strong internal coordination, communication, and site visits.
- Manage Program Support Specialists and fill in gaps when necessary.
- Attend site events and programs to provide support and oversight.
- Provide management coaching for the Executive Directors to help with Program Managers, interns, volunteers, and donors.
- Attend key Leadership Advisory Board meetings.
- Lead the site hiring processes for Executive Directors.
- Bilingual Spanish required.
- Transparent and high integrity leadership.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and collaborate with a team of direct reports.
- Minimum of five years of experience in managing teams.
- Previous success in establishing relationships.
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of energy.
- Valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation (work-related travel is reimbursed).
Skills and Abilities:
- Tech-savvy with strong knowledge of video conferencing, social media, Google Suites, and comfortable learning new software.
- Excellent documentation, time management, and organizational skills.
- Passionate about startups and entrepreneurship.
- Flexible and well-organized.
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM with one or two days a week working a sliding schedule that may start later in the day and end as late as 9 PM.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Retirement Plan
- Additional Voluntary Benefit
EforAll provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category under federal, state and local law.
Send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com or apply below.