Program Support Assistant | EforAll Lowell/New Bedford, MA
Title: Program Support Assistant
Reports To: Director of Programs, Entrepreneurship for All (Lowell and New Bedford, MA)
Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) is focused on accelerating economic and social impact through inclusive entrepreneurship. EforAll is currently operating in several cities in Massachusetts including Lowell & Lawrence, New Bedford & Fall River, Lynn, Cape Cod, Holyoke, Roxbury, and Berkshire County. EforAll is also expanding nationally with its first site in Longmont, Colorado.
Title: Program Support
EforAll is hiring a full-time Program Support Assistant, effective immediately. The candidate will work very closely with the Director of Programs to support the Program Staff (Executive Directors and Program Managers) at all current sites and work on training materials for new sites being onboarded.
The role will assist in training staff on various software platforms, fill in for staff where needed and attend regular events to support staff and interact with entrepreneurs and volunteers.
- Learn all software used by EforAll including our custom platform and assist in training so that Program Staff can best administer Startup Accelerator and Awareness Building programs (Pitch Contests, Workshops, Info Sessions)
- Create new training documents and other materials as programmatic changes occur
- Work with Program staff and Headquarters Staff to ensure program quality, including curriculum, mentors, experts, and other volunteers
- Staff and/or attend program events, cohort meetings, etc. as needed, often during the evening
- Communicate with incoming leads about programs through telephone and email and at times, in-person meetings
- Oversee quality control of programs through reviewing internal data, outgoing correspondence, and attending programs
- Organize check-in meetings and host webinars with Program Staff for training and support
- Fill in for Program Managers and Program Coordinators during vacancies, leaves of absence, and when sites are opened
- Highly organized with great attention to detail and execution
- Strong interpersonal skills working across diverse teams and organizations
- Strong problem solver and confident when using software such as Google Drive, Canva, Eventbrite, Social Media platforms, MailChimp, and other custom CRMs
- Capable of working independently, troubleshooting issues and implementing solutions on the fly
- Available to travel to all current sites (Lowell, Lawrence, New Bedford, Fall River, Lynn, Cape Cod, Holyoke, Roxbury, Berkshire County, Longmont, CO) and new sites as they launch
- Passionate about startups and entrepreneurship
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Fluent in Spanish preferred
- Ability to work flexibly in a startup, teamwork environment and take initiative as a self-starter
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with people from diverse personal and professional backgrounds
- Access to a vehicle for travel (mileage outside commuting will be reimbursed)
Salary range is in the mid $40ks
Email cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, no phone inquiries.