Program Manager | EforAll Roxbury, MA
Title: Program Manager
Reports to: Executive Director, EforAll, Roxbury
The Program Manager will manage the Roxbury semi-annual startup Accelerator and Awareness Building Programs. The Program Manager leads internal and external functions: managing EforAll’s internal operations and leading external projects that support the growth of entrepreneurs, startups, and small businesses. A significant responsibility of the position is the timely and successful execution of events, seminars, and programs. The Program Manager will oversee the Roxbury programs provided to entrepreneurs.
- Manages the Pitch Contests, Workshops, Info Sessions, and other activities for the startup Accelerator and Awareness Building programs.
- Works with program and headquarters staff to ensure program quality, including curricula, mentors, experts, and intern staff.
- Serves as a resource to program staff in the recruiting, hiring, training and managing of program instructors, consultants, and volunteers
- Recommends new programs to meet the changing needs of entrepreneurs and changing economic conditions.
- Staff and/or attends programs as needed, which often take place during the evening.
- Attends and speaks at community meetings and events as needed.
- Develops relationships with community groups to work collaboratively on various projects.
- Maintains partnerships with community colleges and other key partners
- Cultivates relationships with key stakeholders within the local entrepreneurial ecosystem and economic development field to support recruitment of qualified small business applicants
- Encourages entrepreneurs and community involvement through on-the-ground outreach in the community
- Able to work and problem-solve independently.
- Effectively communicates with the Executive Director and reports problems immediately for a quick resolution.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in planning, organizing, managing, running programs
- Ability to work flexibly in a growing organization, teamwork environment and take initiative as a self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal skills with people from diverse personal and professional backgrounds
- Excellent communication, documentation, time management, and organizational skills.
- Holds a valid driver’s license and has access to reliable transportation (work-related travel is reimbursed)
- Knowledge of the Roxbury, MA area
- Valid driver’s license with a reliable and appropriately insured vehicle.
Additional Eligibility Requirements
- Self-starter able to self-direct and manage their assigned schedule and budget their time appropriately
- Possess a desire to learn and grow within the organization
Desired Experience (not required)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Our annual salary range is $47,000 to $52,000.