POSITION: Program Manager
REPORTS TO: Executive Director, EforAll/EparaTodos, Northwest Arkansas
The Program Manager will manage EforAll and EparaTodos Northwest, Arkansas semi-annual business Accelerator programs offered in English and Spanish as well as program awareness-building programs. The Program Manager will manage EforAll/EparaTodos Northwest, Arkansas semi-annual business Accelerator “Negocios Exitosos” and awareness-building programs. The Program Manager plans, promotes and facilitates EforAll and EparaTodos’ programs and events that support the growth of entrepreneurs in the early stages of starting their business. A significant responsibility of the position is the timely and successful execution of the preparation for all programs and events.
- Coordinate and facilitate all EforAll/EparaTodos programs and events virtually and/or in- person with the support of the Executive Director.
- Work directly with and leads groups of budding entrepreneurs by informing them, advocating for them, and supporting them at all stages of our programs.
- Work with program and headquarters staff to ensure program quality and consistency.
- Recruit, train, and communicate with volunteers to serve the mission of the entire EforAll organization.
- Bring forth new ideas and resources to meet the changing needs of entrepreneurs, your community, and economic conditions.
- Attend and speak at community meetings and events for outreach and awareness for Eforall/EparaTodos.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partner organizations and the local entrepreneurship ecosystem to work collaboratively with the community to support the recruitment of entrepreneurs and volunteers.
- Encourage entrepreneurs and community involvement through on-the-ground outreach in the community as well as social media and innovative marketing.
- Build brand awareness in your community through marketing to promote events and programs.
- Maintain an internal database with contact and program information.
- Effectively communicate with the Executive Director and reports problems immediately for a quick resolution.
- Collaborate with the ED on managing the co-working space.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong written and verbal skills in both Spanish and English: in person, email, phone, video etc.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in planning, organizing, managing, running programs, and community work.
- Ability to work flexibly in a growing organization, teamwork environment, and take initiative as a self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal skills with people from diverse personal and professional backgrounds
- Excellent communication, documentation, time management, and organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of video conferencing, social media, Google Suites, and comfortable learning new software.
- Holds a valid driver’s license and has access to reliable transportation if needed (work-related travel is reimbursed).
- Knowledge of Northwest, Arkansas, and surrounding area preferred
YOUR WORK HOURS
Regular work hours are Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM with one or two days a week working a sliding schedule that may start later in the day and end as late as 9 PM.
Because this position is integral to the success of all programs we provide to our entrepreneurs, the work hours are dynamic. Please keep in mind that many of our programs run during the evening hours on a consistent schedule to make them accessible to the majority of the community.
Salary commensurate with experience; Full benefits for full-time work; Great networking and professional development.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
EforAll provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status or any other protected category under federal, state and local law.
We are working remotely during COVID-19 and executing our programs and events virtually.