POSITION: EforAll Program Manager
REPORTS TO: Executive Director, EforAll/EparaTodos, Longmont, Colorado
The Program Manager is responsible for overseeing the management of EforAll Longmont, Colorado’s semi-annual Business Accelerator program, quarterly Business Pitch Contests and other local online and/or in-person events to drive entrepreneur awareness and engagement. Looking for a motivated, energetic, self-starter who enjoys working within a diverse and collaborative environment.
- Coordinates and facilitates all EforAll programs and events virtually and/or in person with the support of the Executive Director.
- Works directly with and leads groups of budding entrepreneurs by informing them, advocating for them, and supporting them at all stages of our programs.
- Works with program and headquarters staff to ensure program quality and consistency.
- Recruits, trains, and communicates with volunteers to serve the mission of EforAll / EparaTodos.
- Brings forth new ideas and resources to meet the changing needs of entrepreneurs, your community, and economic conditions.
- Attends and speaks at community meetings and events for outreach and awareness for EforAll.
- Develops and maintains relationships with partner organizations and the local entrepreneurship ecosystem to work collaboratively with the community to support the recruitment of entrepreneurs and volunteers.
- Encourages entrepreneurs and community involvement through on-the-ground outreach in the community as well as social media and innovative marketing.
- Build brand awareness in your community through marketing to promote events and programs.
- Maintain an internal database with contact and program information.
- Effectively communicates with the Executive Director and reports problems immediately for a quick resolution.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English (required) and Spanish (preferred).
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in planning, organizing, managing, running programs, and community work,
- Ability to work flexibly in a growing organization, teamwork environment, and take initiative as a self-starter.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with people from diverse personal and professional backgrounds.
- Excellent communication, documentation, time management, and organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of video conferencing, social media, Google Suites, and comfortable learning new software.
- Holds a valid driver’s license and has access to reliable transportation if needed (work-related travel is reimbursed).
- Knowledge of Longmont, Colorado and the surrounding area preferred.
YOUR WORK HOURS
Regular work hours are Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM with one or two days a week working a sliding schedule that may start later in the day and end as late as 9 PM.
Because this position is integral to the success of all programs we provide to our entrepreneurs, the work hours are dynamic. Please keep in mind that many of our programs run during the evening hours on a consistent schedule to make them accessible to the majority of the community.
Salary commensurate with experience; Full benefits for full-time work; Great networking and professional development.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
EforAll provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status or any other protected category under federal, state and local law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health reimbursement
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Additional voluntary benefits
Apply using the link below or send resume to email@example.com