Program Manager | Longmont, CO
THE JOB DESCRIPTION:
POSITION: Program Manager
REPORTS TO: Executive Director, EforAll/EparaTodos, Longmont CO
We’ll be launching a new Spanish Language Program in Longmont and adding a second Program Manager to the team. The Program Manager will manage the Longmont semi-annual startup Accelerator and Awareness Building Programs. The Program Manager leads internal and external functions: managing EforAll’s internal operations and leading external projects that support the growth of entrepreneurs, startups, and small businesses. A significant responsibility of the position is the timely and successful execution of events, seminars and programs. Programs will oversee the Longmont programs provided to entrepreneurs.
- Manages the Pitch Contests, Workshops, Info Sessions, and other activities for the startup Accelerator and Awareness Building programs.
- Works with program and headquarters staff to ensure program quality, including curricula, mentors, experts, and intern staff.
- Serves as a resource to program staff in the recruiting, hiring, training and managing of program instructors, consultants, and volunteers
- Recommends new programs to meet changing needs of entrepreneurs and changing economic conditions.
- Staff and/or attends programs as needed, which often take place during the evening.
- Attends and speaks at community meetings and events as needed.
- Develops relationships with community groups to work collaboratively on various projects.
- Maintains partnerships with community colleges and other key partners
- Cultivates relationships with key stakeholders within the local entrepreneurial ecosystem and economic development field to support recruitment of qualified small business applicants
- Encourages entrepreneurs and community involvement through on-the-ground outreach in the community
- Able to work and problem solve independently.
- Effectively communicates with the Executive Director and reports problems immediately for a quick resolution.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong written and verbal skills in both English and Spanish
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in planning, organizing, managing, running programs
- Ability to work flexibly in a growing organization, teamwork environment and take initiative as a self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal skills with people from diverse personal and professional backgrounds
- Excellent communication, documentation, time management, and organizational skills.
- Holds a valid driver’s license and has access to reliable transportation (work related travel is reimbursed)
- Knowledge of Longmont and surrounding area
- Valid driver’s license with a reliable and appropriately insured vehicle.
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
- Self-starter able to self-direct and manage their assigned schedule and budget their time appropriately
- Possess a desire to learn and grow within the organization
DESIRED EXPERIENCE (not required)
- Bachelor’s degree
Like to be considered for the job? Send us your Resume and Cover Letters to: hiring@EforAll.org