Program Manager – EforAll – South Coast, MA
Job Type: Full-time
Location: EforAll South Coast, MA
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, with one or two days a week working a sliding schedule that may start later in the day and end as late as 9:00 pm.
Reports To: Executive Director, South Coast
Compensation: $63,250 – $68,000
*This position is integral to the success of all programs we provide to our entrepreneurs, and the work hours are dynamic. Many of our programs run during the evening hours on a consistent schedule to make them accessible to the majority of the community.
Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) is a growing nonprofit organization that partners with communities nationwide to help under-represented individuals successfully start and grow a business. EforAll’s programs include Community Pitch Contests as well as a one-year Business Accelerator program featuring intensive business training, mentorship, seed funding, expansive resources, and an extended professional support network. Programs are available in both English and Spanish, depending on the community’s needs. All programs are free, and all individuals are encouraged to apply.
Learn more at eforall.org.
Our Purpose, Social Impact, and Culture:
EforAll’s mission is to accelerate economic and social impact in communities nationwide through inclusive entrepreneurship. Its programs are designed to motivate and support individuals who want to start a business with the support system and tools to get started. EforAll works closely with local community leaders, small business owners, and neighbors to help these aspiring entrepreneurs and foster a community-wide entrepreneurial ecosystem.
EforAll offers a flexible, diverse, and energetic work environment in which all are dedicated to providing the resources, network, and support that encourage our entrepreneurs’ dreams of starting a business to become a reality.
What We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a Program Manager with the drive to engage, work directly with, and assist South Coast entrepreneurs and volunteers who participate in the various programs offered at our South Coast location.
If you are someone who likes to work in a diverse environment where you and the Executive Director interact directly with community leaders, plan events around our programs, and represent the organization in the community, then this job was made for you.
If you are a person who gets energized speaking in public and virtually at events, enjoys community advocacy, and loves connecting with community members, this is the job where you will shine.
We are also looking for someone who will work directly with and lead groups of budding entrepreneurs and volunteers by informing them, advocating for them, and supporting them at all stages of our programs.
Our most successful Program Managers are people who love to interact and lead other people. They are also full of energy, hardworking, self-motivated, tech-savvy, organized, detail-oriented, empathetic, and full of passion for their community and inclusive entrepreneurship.
Your Experience/Background Details:
Our ideal person will possess some experience in event planning, community work, administrative work, public speaking, networking, and program facilitation. Strong computer skills are essential.
The Program Manager is responsible for overseeing the management of EforAll South Coast’s Business Accelerator program.
Also, Community Pitch Contests and other local online and/or in-person events to drive entrepreneur awareness and engagement. Looking for a motivated, energetic, self-starter who enjoys working within a diverse and collaborative environment.
- Coordinates and facilitates all EforAll South Coast programs and events virtually and/or in person with the support of the Executive Director.
- Works directly with and leads groups of budding entrepreneurs and volunteers by informing them, advocating for them, and supporting them at all stages of our programs.
- Works with program and headquarters staff to ensure program quality and consistency.
- Recruits, trains, and communicates with volunteers to serve the mission of EforAll.
- Bring forth new ideas and resources to meet the changing needs of entrepreneurs, your community, and economic conditions.
- Attends and speaks at community meetings and events for outreach and awareness for EforAll South Coast.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partner organizations and the local entrepreneurship ecosystem to work collaboratively with the community to support the recruitment of entrepreneurs and volunteers.
- Encourages entrepreneurs and community involvement through on-the-ground outreach in the community as well as social media and innovative marketing.
- Build brand awareness in your community through marketing to promote events and programs.
- Maintain an internal database with contact and program information.
- Effectively communicates with the Executive Director and reports problems immediately for a quick resolution.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English are required.
- Recommended minimum of 2 years of experience in planning, organizing, managing, running programs, and community work.
- Ability to work flexibly in a growing organization and teamwork environment and take initiative as a self-starter.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with people from diverse personal and professional backgrounds.
- Excellent communication, documentation, time management, and organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of video conferencing, social media, and Google Suites, and comfortable learning new software.
- Holds a valid driver’s license and has access to reliable transportation.
- Knowledge of the South Coast’s business landscape is preferred.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health reimbursement
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Additional voluntary benefits
EforAll provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category under federal, state and local law.