Reports To: Executive Director – EforAll – Lynn, MA
Location: Lynn, MA
Job Type: Full-time
The Position: The Program Manager is integral to the success of all programs EforAll provides to our entrepreneurs. Through collaboration and relationship building, the Program Manager drives entrepreneur awareness and engagement and community involvement. The Program Manager is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day management of EforAll Lynn’s Business Accelerator program, Business Pitch Contests, and other local online and in-person events.
Collaborating and Building Relationships: Our impact is greater when we work together to support entrepreneurs in their journey regardless of where they are in the development of their ideas. We work hard to surround entrepreneurs with an extended professional network that is dedicated to supporting them throughout their journey. Comfortable engaging with people, the Project Manager is outward-facing providing essential community outreach, and inward-facing fostering a collaborative and supportive professional culture.
- Recruit, train, and communicate with volunteers to serve the mission of EforAll.
- Attend and speak at community meetings and events to build awareness for EforAll.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partner organizations and the local entrepreneurship ecosystem to work collaboratively with the community to support the recruitment of entrepreneurs.
- Encourage entrepreneurs and community involvement through outreach in the community as well as social media and innovative marketing.
- Work directly with, and lead groups of, budding entrepreneurs by informing them, advocating for them, and supporting them at all stages of our programs.
- Identify candidates in the community for the Accelerator Program (The EforAll Accelerator Program is a one-year program that offers a unique combination of immersive business training, mentorship and access to an extended professional network.)
- Proactively seek inclusivity and diversity and encourage the representation of entrepreneurs and volunteers that reflect the demographics of the community.
- Partner with trusted organizations in the community such as reentry programs, housing authorities, cultural groups, etc.
- Connect entrepreneurs to resources to support their wellbeing.
Program Oversight and Management: EforAll staff hustles with passion. We are a non-competitive, collaborative, thoughtful team of humble rock stars. No matter what position someone holds, everyone rolls up their sleeves.
- Coordinate and facilitate all EforAll programs, events, and meetings virtually and/or in person with the support of the Executive Director. These programs include the Business Accelerator program and the Business Pitch Contests.
- Work with the Executive Director, Program staff, and Headquarters staff to ensure program quality and consistency.
- Bring forth new ideas and resources to meet the changing needs of entrepreneurs, the community, and economic conditions.
- Build brand awareness in the community through event and program promotion.
- Maintain a database with contact and program information.
- Bilingual Spanish required
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in planning, organizing, managing, running programs, and community work.
- Valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation (work-related travel is reimbursed).
Skills and Abilities:
- Tech-savvy with strong knowledge of video conferencing, social media, Google Suites, and comfortable learning new software.
- Excellent communication, documentation, time management, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Lynn, Massachusetts and the surrounding area.
- Flexibility – programs run during the evening hours on a consistent schedule to make them accessible to the majority of the community.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, with one or two days a week working a sliding schedule that may start later in the day and end as late as 9:00 pm. Because this position is integral to the success of all programs we provide to our entrepreneurs, the work hours are dynamic. Please keep in mind that many of our programs run during the evening hours on a consistent schedule to make them accessible to the majority of the community.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Retirement Plan
- Additional Voluntary Benefit
Apply below or send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com
EforAll provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status or any other protected category under federal, state and local law.