Program Manager | EforAll Longmont, CO
Title: Bilingual Program Manager
Reports to: Executive Director, EforAll Longmont
JOB SUMMARYThe Program Manager will manage the Longmont semi-annual Startup Accelerator and awareness Building Programs. The Program Manager leads internal and external functions: managing EforAll’s internal operations and leading external projects that support the growth of entrepreneurs, startups, and small businesses. A significant responsibility of the position is the timely and successful execution of events, seminars, and programs. The Program Manager will oversee the Longmont programs provided to entrepreneurs.
- Manages the Pitch Contests, Workshops, Info Sessions, and other activities for the Startup Accelerator and Awareness Building programs.
- Works with program and headquarters staff to ensure program quality, including curricula, mentors, experts, and intern staff.
- Serves as a resource to program staff in the recruiting, hiring, training and managing of program instructors, consultants, and volunteers.
- Recommends new programs to meet the changing needs of entrepreneurs and changing economic conditions.
- Staff and/or attends programs as needed, which often take place during the evening.
- Attends and speaks at community meetings and events as needed.
- Develops relationships with community groups to work collaboratively on various projects.
- Maintains partnerships with community colleges and other key partners.
- Cultivates relationships with key stakeholders within the local entrepreneurial ecosystem and economic development field to support recruitment of qualified small business applicants.
- Encourages entrepreneurs and community involvement through on-the-ground outreach in the community
- Provide excellent administrative, clerical, and logistical assistance in running the program and services.
- Able to work and problem-solve independently.
- Effectively communicates with the Executive Director and reports problems immediately for a quick resolution.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in planning, organizing, managing, running programs.
- Ability to work flexibly in a growing organization, teamwork environment and take the initiative as a self-starter.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with people from diverse personal and professional backgrounds.
- Excellent communication, documentation, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to travel around the general Boulder/Longmont are using public or private transportation.
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
- Self-starter able to self-direct and manage their assigned schedule and budget their time appropriately.
- Possess a desire to learn and grow within the organization.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE or QUALIFICATIONS (not required)
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Valid driver’s license with a reliable and appropriately insured vehicle.
The annual salary range starts at $42,000 to $47,000.