Program Coordinator (part-time)- EforAll Lynn
Reports To: Executive Director
Location: Remote, Lynn
Job type: Part-time
The Position: The Program Coordinator is integral to assisting all programs EforAll provides to our entrepreneurs. Through collaboration and relationship building, the Program Coordinator provides general assistance with entrepreneurship education and support programs, including administrative work, interaction with many different audiences including program participants, mentors, leadership, funders and the general public.
- Assist with outreach and marketing such as flyers, email marketing, sms and social media posts. Responsible for Facebook, Instagram and accounts. Experience with Canva preferred.
- Supports the planning and execution of Pitch Contests, Workshops, Info Sessions, and other activities for the startup Accelerator and Awareness Building programs.
- Able to take direction and complete tasks on tight deadlines. Focused, self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Strong ability with technology is essential. Familiarity with Google Suite (including mail, calendar, docs, slides, sheets and Drive) preferred
- Excellent communication, written, time management, and organizational skills
- Serve as a resource in the recruitment of new entrepreneurs and managing communication with current and former entrepreneurs.
- Work with the Executive Director and Program Manager to ensure program quality and consistency.
- Coordinate details for events, workshops, and programs such as setting up the platform, creating materials, etc.
- Maintain a database with contact and program information.
- Passion for inclusive entrepreneurship and developing the economic vitality of marginalized communities.
- HS diploma
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively in-person and remotely with a strong, reliable internet connection. (If the candidate does not have current technology, EforAll will supply a laptop.
- Available approximately 25-30 hours per week, which will include some required hours between 5pm to 9pm.
- Written and oral communications skills in Spanish are a plus but not required.
To apply for this position, please send a resume & a short description of your interest in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here.