Program Coordinator – EforAll Greater Worcester, MA
Reports To: Executive Director
Location: Hybrid, Greater Worcester
The Position: The Program Coordinator is integral to assisting all programs EforAll provides to our entrepreneurs. Through collaboration and relationship building, the Program Coordinator provides general assistance with entrepreneurship education and support programs, including administrative work, and interaction with many different audiences including program participants, mentors, leadership, funders, and the general public.
- Assist with outreach and marketing such as flyers, email marketing, sms, social media posts, engagement and outreach. Responsible for Facebook, Instagram and other social media accounts. Experience with Canva preferred.
- Supports the planning and execution of Pitch Contests, Workshops, Info Sessions, and other activities for the startup Accelerator and Awareness Building programs.
- Able to take direction and complete tasks on tight deadlines. Focused, self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Strong ability with technology is essential. Familiarity with Google Suite (including mail, calendar, docs, slides, sheets and Drive) preferred
- Excellent communication, written, time management, and organizational skills
- Serve as a resource in the recruitment of new entrepreneurs and managing communication with current and former entrepreneurs
- Work with the Executive Director and Program Manager to ensure program quality and consistency.
- Coordinate details for events, workshops, and programs such as setting up the platform, creating materials, in-person event setup/breakdown, etc.
- Maintain a database with contact and program information.
- Passion for inclusive entrepreneurship and developing the economic vitality of marginalized communities.
- HS diploma
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively in-person and remotely with a strong, reliable internet connection. EforAll will supply a laptop.
- Must be bilingual English-Spanish to support both programs.
- Available at least 40 hours per week, which will include some required hours between 5pm to 9pm in a flexible or sliding schedule.
Please send a cover letter and resume to miguelina.peralta@eforall.
EforAll provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category under federal, state and local law.