Program Coordinator – EforAll/EparaTodos – Northwest, AR
Job Type: Full-time
Hours*: Monday – Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, with the need for one or two nights a week working a sliding schedule that may start later in the day and end as late as 9:00 pm.
*Because this position is integral to the success of all programs we provide to our entrepreneurs, the work hours are dynamic. Please keep in mind that many of our programs run during the evening hours on a consistent schedule to make them accessible to the majority of the community. This is not a remote position, the Program Coordinator will be expected to attend in-person meetings, events, and activities, and the need for a robust community presence.
Reports To: Executive Director, Northwest, AR
Compensation: $50,000 annually
Location: Northwest, AR
What We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a full-time Program Coordinator with the drive to work directly and assist Northwest, AR entrepreneurs who participate in the various programs offered at our Northwest, AR site.
If you are someone who likes to work in a diverse environment where you, the Program Managers, and the Executive Director work as a team to interact directly with community leaders, plan events around our programs, and represent the organization in the community, then this job was made for you.
In other words, if you are a person who gets energized meeting new people, speaking in public and virtually at events, enjoys community advocacy, and is comfortable presenting to small and medium size groups, this is the job where you will shine.
We are also looking for someone who will work directly with budding entrepreneurs by informing them, advocating for them, and supporting them at all stages of our programs.
Our most successful Program Coordinators are people who love to be part of a team and enjoy interacting with and leading other people. They are also energetic, fun-loving, hardworking, self-motivated, tech-savvy, organized, detail-oriented, caring, empathetic, and full of passion for their community and inclusive entrepreneurship. They can identify problems before they happen and are solutions-oriented individuals.
Your Experience/Background Details:
Our ideal person will possess some experience in event planning, community work, administrative work, public speaking, networking, and program facilitation. Strong computer skills are essential.
The Program Coordinator is integral to assisting all programs EforAll/EparaTodos provides to our entrepreneurs. Through collaboration and relationship building, the Program Coordinator works closely with the Program Managers to provide general assistance related to entrepreneurship education and support programs, including administrative work and interaction with many different audiences, including program participants, volunteers, leadership, funders, and the general public.
- Assist with outreach and marketing, such as creating and distributing flyers, email marketing, SMS, social media posts, engagement, and outreach. Responsible for Facebook, Instagram, and other social media accounts. Experience with Canva.
- Work with Program Managers as administrative support for the planning and execution of Pitch Contests, Workshops, Info Sessions, and other activities for the startup Accelerator and Awareness Building programs.
- Able to take direction and complete tasks on tight deadlines. Focused, self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and open to meeting new people.
- Strong ability with technology is essential. Familiarity with Google Suite (including Mail, Calendar, Docs, Slides, Sheets and Drive) preferred.
- Excellent communication, written, time management, and organizational skills.
- Serve as a resource in recruiting new entrepreneurs and managing communication with current and former entrepreneurs.
- Coordinate details for events, workshops, and programs, such as setting up the platform, creating materials, ordering food, and in-person event setup/breakdown.
- Maintain a database with contact and program information.
- Passion for inclusive entrepreneurship and developing the economic vitality of marginalized communities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Must be bilingual with strong written and oral skills in English-Spanish to support both programs.
- HS diploma.
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively in-person and remotely with a strong, reliable internet connection. EforAll will supply a laptop.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in planning, organizing, managing, running programs, and community work.
- Ability to work flexibly in a growing organization and teamwork environment and take initiative as a self-starter.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with people from diverse personal and professional backgrounds.
- Strong knowledge of video conferencing, social media, and Google Suites, and comfortable learning new software.
- Available at least 40 hours per week, which will include some required hours between 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. in a flexible or sliding schedule.
- Holds a valid driver’s license and has access to reliable transportation if needed (work-related travel is reimbursed).
- Knowledge of the Northwest, AR business, and non-profit landscape is preferred.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Retirement Plan
- Additional Voluntary Benefit
EforAll provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category under federal, state and local law.