Program Coordinator – EforAll/EparaTodos – Longmont, Colorado
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, with one or two days a week working a sliding schedule that may start later in the day and end as late as 9:00 pm. This is not a remote position, the Program Coordinator will have in-person meetings, events, activities, and the need for a robust community presence.
Reports To: Executive Director, Longmont, CO
Compensation: $50,000 annually
Location: Hybrid, Longmont, CO
The Program Coordinator is integral to assisting all programs EforAll provides to our entrepreneurs. Through collaboration and relationship building, the Program Coordinator provides general assistance with entrepreneurship education and support programs, including administrative work and interaction with many different audiences, including program participants, mentors, leadership, funders, and the general public.
- Supports the planning, logistics, and execution of Pitch Contests, Workshops, Info Sessions, and other activities for the startup Accelerator and Awareness Building programs.
- Strong technological skills are essential. Familiarity with Google Suite (including Mail, Calendar, Docs, Slides, Sheets, and Drive) preferred.
- Possess a process improvement mindset, adept at implementing iterative feedback and effectively communicating with multiple levels of stakeholders.
- Strong focus on customer service skills, adaptability to change, and change management communication.
- Able to take direction and complete tasks on tight deadlines. Focused, self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented.
- Assist with outreach and marketing such as flyers, email marketing, SMS, social media posts, engagement, and outreach. Responsible for Facebook, Instagram, and other social media accounts. Experience with Canva preferred.
- Excellent communication, written, time management, and organizational skills
- Collaborate closely with the Executive Director and Program Manager to ensure program quality and consistency, providing valuable insights and suggestions.
- Coordinate details for events, workshops, and programs, such as setting up the platform, creating materials, in-person event setup/breakdown, etc.
- Maintain a comprehensive and organized database with contact and program information, supporting data-driven decision-making.
- Serve as a resource in the recruitment of new entrepreneurs and managing communication with current and former entrepreneurs.
- Exhibit a strong passion for inclusive entrepreneurship and the economic vitality of marginalized communities, promoting diversity and equity throughout the programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- HS diploma.
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively in-person and remotely with a strong, reliable internet connection. EforAll will supply a laptop.
- Excellent communication, documentation, time management, and organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of video conferencing, social media, and Google Suites, and comfortable learning new software.
- Holds a valid driver’s license and has access to reliable transportation if needed (work-related travel is reimbursed).
- Bilingual Required (English/Spanish) must be proficient in both languages, written and verbal.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Retirement Plan
- Additional Voluntary Benefit
EforAll provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category under federal, state and local law.