Program Coordinator – EforAll/EparaTodos Greater Worcester (part-time)
Reports To: Executive Director – Greater Worcester
Location: EforAll EparaTodos (must live near or in the Greater Worcester area)
*This is not a remote position*
Job Type: Part-Time (20 hours/week)
At EforAll (Entrepreneurship for All), we believe everyone should have the opportunity to turn their dream of starting a business into a reality, and our purpose is to help all succeed. Dedicated to empowering underrepresented entrepreneurs since 2010, our mission at EforAll is to accelerate economic and social impact in communities nationwide through inclusive entrepreneurship.
We connect deeply with the people we serve because our staff are proud and active members of these communities. EforAll works closely with local champions to encourage growing and thriving economies through local entrepreneurship. The EparaTodos program was designed to support Latinx entrepreneurs where they are, with programs run entirely in Spanish. The success of our programs inspires us each day: 713 startups launched; 72% women-owned, 70% BIPOC owned, 39% immigrant-owned, and 38% previously unemployed; 70% of EforAll businesses are still operating after 3 years; and $43 million in alumni revenue generated in 2020.
We are cheerleaders for our communities. We believe in celebrating strengths and successes. We recognize our team’s personal and professional growth as well as the accomplishments of our entrepreneurs, the dedication of our volunteers, and the generosity of our funders. Embracing a culture of celebration heightens morale and profoundly connects us as members of the EforAll community.
The Program Coordinator is integral to assisting all programs EforAll provides to our entrepreneurs. Through collaboration and relationship building, the Program Coordinator provides general assistance with entrepreneurship education and support programs, including administrative work and interaction with many different audiences, including program participants, mentors, leadership, funders, and the general public.
- Assist with outreach and marketing such as flyers, email marketing, SMS, social media posts, engagement, and outreach. Responsible for Facebook, Instagram, and other social media accounts. Experience with Canva preferred.
- Supports the planning and execution of Pitch Contests, Workshops, Info Sessions, and other activities for the startup Accelerator and Awareness Building programs.
- Able to take direction and complete tasks on tight deadlines. Focused, self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented.
- Strong ability with technology is essential. Familiarity with Google Suite (including Mail, Calendar, Docs, Slides, Sheets, and Drive) preferred. Excellent communication, written, time management, and organizational skills.
- Serve as a resource in the recruitment of new entrepreneurs and managing communication with current and former entrepreneurs.
- Work with the Executive Director and Program Manager to ensure program quality and consistency.
- Coordinate details for events, workshops, and programs, such as setting up the platform, creating materials, in-person event setup/breakdown, etc. Maintain a database with contact and program information.
- Other duties or special projects as assigned.
- HS diploma
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively in-person and remotely with a strong, reliable internet connection. EforAll will supply a laptop.
- Must be bilingual in English/Spanish to support both programs.
- 20-25 hours per week, which will include some required hours between 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm in a flexible or sliding schedule.
- Reliable transportation is needed.
- $24 per hour
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
EforAll provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status or any other protected category under federal, state and local law.