POSITION: Program Coordinator, Berkshire County
REPORTS TO: Executive Director, Berkshire County
General Assistance with entrepreneurship education and support program, including administrative work, interaction with many different audiences including program participants, mentors, leadership, funders and general public.
- Strong ability with technology is essential. Familiarity with Google Suite (including mail, calendar, docs, slides, sheets and Drive) would be a big plus.
- Must be able to work remotely with strong, reliable internet connection. (If candidate does not have current technology, we can supply a laptop)
- Able to take direction and complete tasks on deadline. Focused, self-motivated, organized, detail oriented.
- Supports the Pitch Contests, Workshops, Info Sessions, and other activities for the startup Accelerator and Awareness Building programs.
- Excellent communication, documentation, time management, and organizational skills.
- Local resident of the Berkshire region with strong roots and connections strongly preferred.
- Serve as a resource in the recruitment of new entrepreneurs and managing communication with current and former entrepreneurs
- Assist with outreach and marketing such as flyers, email marketing and social media posts. Responsible for Facebook, Instagram accounts.
- Coordinate details for events, workshops, and programs such as setting up the platform, creating materials, etc.
- Data entry and management as needed to keep systems up to date.
We envision work weeks of approximately 15-20 hours per week, which may include some required hours between 5 and 9pm, depending on program requirements. Our programs run during the evening hours on a consistent schedule to make them accessible to the majority of the community. Because this position is integral to the success of all programs we provide to our entrepreneurs, the work hours are dynamic. Note that there is a possibility of going to full-time in Summer 2021.
Salary commensurate with experience.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
EforAll provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status or any other protected category under federal, state and local law.
We are working remotely during COVID-19 and executing our programs and events virtually.
Job Type: Part-time
Company’s Facebook page:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process