Payroll Specialist will be responsible for the accurate delivery/processing of the bi-weekly payroll. The candidate will work very closely with HR. Work in collaboration with an outside consultant to ensure tax compliance throughout all the states. They must comply with HIPPA and confidentiality requirements.
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of bi-weekly payroll for employees accurately & a timely manner in accordance with established payroll processing calendars and state and federal regulations.
- Review employee payroll & payroll changes for new & existing employees
any non-recurring payroll adjustments.
- Performs audits on timecards & sick leave, PTO, holidays, overtime, and time tracking.
- Prepare Stop Payment requests, manual check requests, and associated system updates.
- Payroll vendor liaison & Tax ID registrations.
- Work closely with all HR team & reconciles document workflows and procedures.
- Researches and resolves any payroll issues as they arise.
- Multi-state tax administration services, including monitoring for the latest tax requirements at the federal, state, and local levels and setting up and closing all payroll tax jurisdictions.
- Ensure all periodic payroll tax payments, reporting, and other taxing authority requirements.
- Receive and manage incoming payroll tax-related mail.
- Keeping abreast of the payroll processing system and changes in wage and tax laws and corresponding with federal, state, and local tax agencies.
- Maintain confidentiality of employee information.
- Responsible for yearend payroll processing; generating employees W-2s, reconciliation of payroll wages, 941’s.
- Knowledge of Benefits is preferred but not required.
- AD HOC PROJECTS as and when needed.
- 3-5 years of payroll processing experience.
- Familiar with payroll software and payroll reporting.
- Proficient in Google and Microsoft, especially with Sheets and Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Exceptional mathematical and calculation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Great energy, engaging, and enjoys working with a team.
- Knowledge of different types of payroll software, preferably Paycor.
- Knowledge of payroll, garnishments, and benefits distribution.
- Multitasking abilities.
- Willingness to learn new applications/processes as required.
- Excel, Google Sheets, Paycor (Preferably), Google, Adobe Acrobat
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Retirement Plan
- Additional Voluntary Benefit
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or apply here.
EforAll provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category under federal, state and local law.