Job Type: Part-time
Location: Lowell, MA
Hours: 16 – 24 hours/week (2 – 3 days/week)
Reports To: Director of Operations
Compensation: $24.41 – $32.80 per hour
The Office Manager will manage the daily operations of the EforAll National Office in Lowell, MA. The ideal person for the job will be organized with excellent communication skills and impeccable attention to detail. They will have previous experience working in an office environment, performing administrative tasks, and providing support to coworkers. The ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines is essential to the position.
- Report to the Lowell office 2-3 days a week.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Oversee the administration of our office FedEx/USPS accounts and work in coordination with various departments to address their shipping and receiving requirements. This includes responsibilities like dispatching welcome kits and equipment to new hires and handling equipment returns from departing employees.
- Liaison with the building manager to submit maintenance work orders and requests as needed.
- Oversee access to the office via keycards and parking passes.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, and placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Order supplies for the office.
- Oversee and troubleshoot office supply ordering system used by all staff (i.e., Staples account).
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Other duties as assigned by management (i.e., compiling info for internal comms newsletter, etc.).
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Proven admin or assistant experience.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficient in Google Suite.
EforAll provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category under federal, state and local law.