Marketing & Communications Manager
Position: Marketing and Communications Manager
Reports to: Director of Marketing
EforAll is seeking a creative, flexible and collaborative self-starter to help develop and implement marketing and marketing communication strategies and tactics. These efforts will focus on enhancing EforAll’s English and Spanish language program awareness and engagement with key constituencies (donors, entrepreneurs, volunteers). In addition to supporting the growth of existing programs/sites, this individual will provide marketing support for EforAll’s expansion into new communities across the country. Ideal candidate will be bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Create and maintain organization-wide social media content and calendar; work to increase audience engagement on EforAll and EparaTodos social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Create entrepreneur and mentor stories in both English and Spanish for use in website, social media, press kits and community sales presentations. As needed, hire and manage freelance writers, agency partners and graphic designers.
- Manage English & Spanish (EparaTodos) website content to ensure presentation of timely, accurate and consistent information and layout. Develop new website pages and content as required.
- Support and execute EforAll’s membership marketing strategy including development of English and Spanish language quarterly electronic newsletters, coordination of regular emails to key audiences and the management of EforAll’s subscriber lists.
- Develop and maintain materials that support expansion efforts into new communities including pitch decks, impact sheets, alumni/donor profiles, and infographics in both English and Spanish.
- Coordinate organization-wide online and/or in-person events and event promotion that will heighten EforAll’s profile as a thought leader in the inclusive entrepreneurship space and be of benefit to EforAll’s key stakeholders i.e. entrepreneurs, alumni, mentors, staff, and community/civic leaders.)
- Serve as key marketing liaison/support for internal teams including Advancement, HR, Programs and Technology, providing editorial/content support, including creative and effective copy, and ensuring a consistent editorial voice.
- Support PR agency as needed with press relations materials and press kits.
- Maintain regular communications with site staff to ensure up-to-date and accurate brand, marketing and messaging information is shared and discussed and staff feedback is secured
- Develop and maintain inventory of marketing tools and materials.
- Support required new employee marketing overview/support during onboarding.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years experience in marketing and communications preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with proven ability to communicate effectively in both English and Spanish.
- Proven ability to create and execute consistent, compelling and cohesive messaging across social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) with a record of growing audiences through influencer marketing.
- Solid experience in digital marketing including SEO, SEM, marketing database, email and social media with ability to analyze results/impact.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics (certification a plus) and Google Adwords.
- Strong narrator able to synthesize complex information and present it concisely to the correct audience in both written and graphic form.
- Ability to generate innovative and creative marketing ideas/solutions.
- Exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, methodical, and strong time management skills.
- Collaborative and team-oriented with Interest in working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Basic graphic design skills preferred.
- Knowledge of Google Suite preferred.
- Ability to work remotely initially; long term plan would require ability to work from or travel to Lowell MA HQ on a regular basis.
Compensation commensurate with experience. EforAll offers generous (paid) time off and full benefits (health and dental).
Your Work Hours:
Regular work hours are Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM, M-F.
How To Apply:
Like to be considered for the job? Send us your Resume and Cover Letters to: hiring@EforAll.org