The Merrimack Valley is a bi-state region along the Merrimack River in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. The larger industrial cities have historically attracted strong immigrant populations. Lowell has the highest proportion of residents of Cambodian origin of any city in the U.S., and Lawrence experienced a strong influx of Dominican, Cuban, and Puerto Rican immigrants. Today, the Merrimack Valley is a vibrant community working hard to support the entrepreneurial spirit of its residents.
Local Stories and News
Cisco CSR Blog – November 15, 2022
WCAI Radio “The Point” – November 1, 2022
South Coast Today – October 4, 2022
Business Wire – September 30, 2022
Yahoo Finance – September 30, 2022
Local Volunteer Opportunities
Support Our Site
If you want to help support our entrepreneurs in the Lowell community, please consider making an online donation today. Your contribution is greatly appreciated.
Stay in touch
Join our email list so you can stay connected to local program news and announcements.
Follow Us on Social
Leadership Advisory Board
- Eduardo Crespo – Hispanic Market Solution
- Dr. Noemi Custodia-Lora – Northern Essex Community College
- Rafael Fonseca – Artel Video Systems
- Thomas Howard, People’s United Bank
- Jonathan Machado, Enterprise Bank
- Anthony Nganga, Studio 26 Associates
- Tom O’Donnell, Innovation Hub, UMass Lowell
- Kevin Oye, Gordon Institute, Tufts University
- Bobby Tugbiyele, The Leap Network, LLC