Partners Become a Partner
Announcements See More
- EforAll Lynn’s 2019 Winter Accelerator has Begun! Dec 13, 2018
- Kim Gregory Pure Pastry Jul 02, 2018
- EforAll Announces National Expansion: 25,000 Jobs, $10 Million Funding Goal; Adds Gail Goodman of Constant Contact to Board Oct 11, 2017
- Google & Kauffman Foundation to sponsor EforAll Summit on Inclusive Entrepreneurship Aug 10, 2017
- Lynn Daily Item Covers Inaugural Pitch Contest Jun 28, 2017
- ICIC Highlights EforAll As Model for Inclusive Entrepreneurship Feb 22, 2017
- EforAll Summit 2016 Recap Nov 15, 2016
Our office supports the gateway city of Lynn. We help aspiring entrepreneurs and startups plan, test, launch and accelerate their ventures.
To learn more about our programs and entrepreneurs contact Kevin Moforte or Derek Marin at email@example.com or call 833-336-7255 ext. 7203.
Some of the Companies See More
We train the incarcerated for middle skilled job openings so that they have a steady income upon release. Through our partnerships with companies, we are able to guarantee employment once they are released.Our model will be able to successfully reintegrate returning citizens back into society, create a more efficient use of government resources, and reduce the middle skills gap in our economy.
For those that crave a great brownie or want to spread the love with a brownie gift.
To open a small coffee shop to enhance communities and offer jobs to others. To offer reasonably priced baked goods to those in the community.
thisHAITI is passionate about sharing the flavors of Haitian culture by providing convenient products made with natural and/or organic ingredients. [formerly The Craic & Blonde]