Located on the banks of the Merrimack River, Lowell and its surrounding communities are the birthplace of the American industrial revolution’s textile industry beginning in the mid-1800s. Today, it is a vibrant and highly diverse community working hard to support the entrepreneurial spirit of its residents.
Local Stories and News
Press Release – September 15, 2021
Kauffmann Foundation article – June 30, 2021
Forbes – May 23, 2021
NBC10 News – May 6, 2021
Star Tribune – April 28, 2021
Local Volunteer Opportunities
Support Our Site
If you want to help support our entrepreneurs in the Lowell community, please consider making an online donation today. Your contribution is greatly appreciated.
Stay in touch
Join our email list so you can stay connected to local program news and announcements.
Follow Us on Social
Leadership Advisory Board
- Frank Carvalho – Mill Cities Community Investments
- Kara Doyle – Jeanne D’ Arc Credit Union
- Fred Faust – Edge Group
- Rafael Fonseca – Artel Video Systems
- Jonathan Machado – Enterprise Bank
- Anthony Nganga – Studio 26 Associates & Alumnus
- Tom O’Donnell – UMass, Lowell
- Kevin Oye – Tufts University
- Theresa Park – City of Lawrence
- Andreina Viera – The Vieras