Located on the banks of the Merrimack River, Lowell and its surrounding communities are the birthplace of the American industrial revolution’s textile industry beginning in the mid-1800s. Today, it is a vibrant and highly diverse community working hard to support the entrepreneurial spirit of its residents.
Online event to be held August 11, 2021. Must apply by July 20, @5pm ET!
Online classes start on November 30, 2021. Must apply by October 15th @ 5pm ET!
Monday June 21st @ 7pm EST
Local Stories and News
Forbes – May 23, 2021
NBC10 News – May 6, 2021
Star Tribune – April 28, 2021
Cape Cod Wave Magazine – April 19, 2021
Univision AK – April 7, 2021
Local Volunteer Opportunities
Support Our Site
If you want to help support our entrepreneurs in the Lowell community, please consider making an online donation today. Your contribution is greatly appreciated.
Follow Us on Social
Leadership Advisory Board
- Frank Carvalho – Mill Cities Community Investments
- Kara Doyle – Jeanne D’ Arc Credit Union
- Fred Faust – Edge Group
- Rafael Fonseca – Artel Video Systems
- Jonathan Machado – Enterprise Bank
- Anthony Nganga – Studio 26 Associates & Alumnus
- Tom O’Donnell – UMass, Lowell
- Kevin Oye – Tufts University
- Theresa Park – City of Lawrence
- Andreina Viera – The Vieras