These two mid-sized cities located on the banks of the Merrimack River are the birthplace of the American industrial revolution’s textile industry beginning in the mid-1800s. Today, they are vibrant and highly diverse communities working hard to support the entrepreneurial spirit of their residents. EforAll is proud to offer its programming in both English and Spanish here.
Lowell – Lawrence
Check back soon for more events!
Local Stories and News
Eagle Tribune – March 12, 2018
October 23, 2019
Local Volunteer Opportunities
Our community engages over 200 volunteers each year to help support entrepreneurs who participate in our Business Accelerators and Pitch Contests. There are several volunteer options so you can apply for the one that best fits your interests and availability.
Support Our Site
If you want to help support our entrepreneurs in the Lowell-Lawrence community, please consider making an online donation today. Your contribution is greatly appreciated.
Follow Us on Social
Leadership Advisory Board
- Frank Carvalho – Mill Cities Community Investments
- Kara Doyle – Jeanne D’ Arc Credit Union
- Fred Faust – Edge Group
- Rafael Fonseca – Artel Video Systems
- Jonathan Machado – Enterprise Bank
- Anthony Nganga – Studio 26 Associates & Alumnus
- Tom O’Donnell – UMass, Lowell
- Kevin Oye – Tufts University
- Theresa Park – City of Lawrence
- Andreina Viera – The Vieras