We’re excited to announce the 2018 Winter Accelerator Cohort! Read about them here.
Pitch Your Idea
Lawrence – All Ideas
April 19, 2018
Lowell – Retail & Services
February 22, 2018
Open to the public
Learn more about the entrepreneurs in the Lowell Lawrence Winter 2018 Accelerator accelerator.
Learn more about the entrepreneurs in the Lowell & Lawrence Summer 2017 accelerator.
Need professional office space at an affordable rate?
2017 Summer Accelerator Cohort. Learn more about their ventures!
Partners Become a Partner
Announcements See More
- ‘Top Notch’ scholars’ wish granted Jan 14, 2018
- EforAll Encourages New Business in Haverhill and Beyond Jan 11, 2018
- EforAll Alum, Brenna Nan Schneider of 99Degrees Announces Strategic Partnership with Reliable Source Industrial (RSI) Dec 21, 2017
- Lowell company’s smart jewelry calls for help in emergency situations Dec 08, 2017
- Brenna Nan Schneider of 99Degrees, honored with Manufacturing Award Dec 05, 2017
- Mill City Grows unveils new greenhouse at UMass Lowell Dec 04, 2017
- Edwin Jack of BareHand Co., featured in the Eagle Tribune
We are located in the historic Wannalancit Mills at 175 Cabot Street, Suite 100, Lowell, MA 01854 on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays.
Some of the Companies See More
Nohmii is a sustainable woman’s outdoor to street wear clothing company.
Bags that are designed to organize and hold the everyday essentials of today’s woman on-the-go, without sacrificing style.
Mill City Grows is fostering Food Justice in Lowell! We work to create urban food production sites and give Lowell residents the knowledge to grow their own food or purchase locally grown food!
Studio 26 is an early-stage venture that provides architectural services to building owners and tenants in assessing space requirements and providing functional, attractive and cost-effective spaces.