A night of live music, shopping, and delicious food & drink to support entrepreneurs.
Lawrence All Ideas Pitch Contest
Apply to the Lawrence Pitch Contest Today!
Lowell Social Impact Pitch Contest
Lowell Social Impact Pitch Contest!
We are preparing to launch our 2019 Lowell-Lawrence Winter Accelerator accelerator.
2018 Lawrence All Ideas Pitch Contest
October 16, 2018
Open to the public
Learn more about the entrepreneurs in the 2018 Lowell-Lawrence Summer accelerator.
Learn more about the entrepreneurs in the 2018 Lowell Lawrence Winter accelerator.
Need professional office space at an affordable rate?
Partners Become a Partner
Announcements See More
- Lowell entrepreneur looks to fill need in Cambodia Town with consignment boutique Jul 13, 2018
- Maryelle Artistry named 2018 Best of Boston Makeup Artist Jun 12, 2018
- Couple turned dream into downtown Lowell’s Purple Carrot Bread Co. May 19, 2018
- CROSSROADS: Lowell — A Boston 25 News in-depth report May 04, 2018
- 99Degrees simmers with a plan to add 350 jobs Apr 29, 2018
- Westford entrepreneur has recipe to make home cooking easy Apr 17, 2018
- ‘Top Notch’ scholars’ wish granted Jan 14, 2018
We are located in the historic Wannalancit Mills at 175 Cabot Street, Suite 100, Lowell, MA 01854 on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays.
Some of the Companies See More
Select Patch is an interactive apparel brand that builds in patch receptacles into baseball caps, apparel and accessories so those items will accept Velcro backed patches.
Dedicated to improving the quality of life for Cambodian Americans and other minorities and economically disadvantaged persons in Lowell through educational, cultural, economic and social programs.
Bags that are designed to organize and hold the everyday essentials of today’s woman on-the-go, without sacrificing style.
Career and business coaching for individuals.