Learn more about the entrepreneurs in the 2019 Lowell-Lawrence Winter Accelerator accelerator.
Learn more about the entrepreneurs in the 2018 Lowell-Lawrence Summer accelerator.
Need professional office space at an affordable rate?
Sponsors & Partners Become a Partner
Leadership Advisory Board
- Frank Carvalho, Mill Cities Community Investments
- Kara Doyle, Jeanne D’ Arc Credit Union
- Fred Faust, Edge Group
- Rafael Fonseca, Artel Video Systems
- Jonathan Machado, Enterprise Bank
- Anthony Nganga, Studio 26 Associates & Alumnus
- Tom O’Donnell, UMass Lowell
- Kevin Oye, Tufts University
- Theresa Park, City of Lawrence
- Gary Sidell, Bell Tower Management & Mentor
- Andreina Viera, Viera Admin Solutions & Alumnus
Announcements See More
- Andreina Viera, Founder of Viera Admin Solutions Dec 12, 2018
- Lowell entrepreneur looks to fill need in Cambodia Town with consignment boutique Jul 13, 2018
- Maryelle Artistry named 2018 Best of Boston Makeup Artist Jun 12, 2018
- Couple turned dream into downtown Lowell’s Purple Carrot Bread Co. May 19, 2018
- CROSSROADS: Lowell — A Boston 25 News in-depth report May 04, 2018
- 99Degrees simmers with a plan to add 350 jobs Apr 29, 2018
- Westford entrepreneur has recipe to make home cooking easy Apr 17, 2018
We are located in the historic Wannalancit Mills at 175 Cabot Street, Suite 100, Lowell, MA 01854 on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays.
Some of the Companies See More
Custom application development and technology training, with specific expertise in data visualization and interface design.
Clip Bra is a strapless, open-band bra that clips on and supports breasts using physics based on female anatomy (and no sewing). It is thermoformed from laminated high tech fabrics.
Get Girls Going works to maximize the success of teen girls by empowering them through mentorship, education and wellness.