Apply to our upcoming All Ideas Pitch Contest! Learn more here.
Lawrence – All Ideas
April 19, 2018
Open to the public
Learn more about the entrepreneurs in the Lowell Lawrence Winter 2018 Accelerator accelerator.
Learn more about the entrepreneurs in the Lowell & Lawrence Summer 2017 accelerator.
Need professional office space at an affordable rate?
2017 Summer Accelerator Cohort. Learn more about their ventures!
Partners Become a Partner
Announcements See More
- ‘Top Notch’ scholars’ wish granted Jan 14, 2018
- EforAll Encourages New Business in Haverhill and Beyond Jan 11, 2018
- EforAll Alum, Brenna Nan Schneider of 99Degrees Announces Strategic Partnership with Reliable Source Industrial (RSI) Dec 21, 2017
- Lowell company’s smart jewelry calls for help in emergency situations Dec 08, 2017
- Brenna Nan Schneider of 99Degrees, honored with Manufacturing Award Dec 05, 2017
- Mill City Grows unveils new greenhouse at UMass Lowell Dec 04, 2017
- Edwin Jack of BareHand Co., featured in the Eagle Tribune
We are located in the historic Wannalancit Mills at 175 Cabot Street, Suite 100, Lowell, MA 01854 on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays.
Some of the Companies See More
A fashion company that specializes in unique, custom design clothing consisting of limited release quantities of high-end streetwear.
The University to University Transportation Company (UTUTC) is a transportation service exclusively for college students to travel between major universities for events in the New England area.
A mentor and funding platform for women entrepreneurs.
Through the app Wayves, any boater can enter, and share, social and safety information with the community in real-time.