A night of live music, shopping, and delicious food & drink to support entrepreneurs.
Lawrence All Ideas Pitch Contest
Apply to the Lawrence Pitch Contest Today!
Lowell Social Impact Pitch Contest
Lowell Social Impact Pitch Contest!
We are preparing to launch our 2019 Lowell-Lawrence Winter Accelerator accelerator.
Learn more about the entrepreneurs in the 2018 Lowell-Lawrence Summer accelerator.
Learn more about the entrepreneurs in the 2018 Lowell Lawrence Winter accelerator.
Need professional office space at an affordable rate?
Partners Become a Partner
Announcements See More
- Lowell entrepreneur looks to fill need in Cambodia Town with consignment boutique Jul 13, 2018
- Maryelle Artistry named 2018 Best of Boston Makeup Artist Jun 12, 2018
- Couple turned dream into downtown Lowell’s Purple Carrot Bread Co. May 19, 2018
- CROSSROADS: Lowell — A Boston 25 News in-depth report May 04, 2018
- 99Degrees simmers with a plan to add 350 jobs Apr 29, 2018
- Westford entrepreneur has recipe to make home cooking easy Apr 17, 2018
- ‘Top Notch’ scholars’ wish granted Jan 14, 2018
We are located in the historic Wannalancit Mills at 175 Cabot Street, Suite 100, Lowell, MA 01854 on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays.
Some of the Companies See More
Tell My Circle is an affordable mobile/web customer referral system. They call it “Faster Referrals(TM)”.
Launching a “Creative. Community. Change” workshop to help at-risk youth develop life skills.
Trail Websites helps Conservation and Land Trusts improve fundraising and public engagement through web design, development, hosting and managed operational services for trust websites.
Take-In is a weekly meal delivery service partnered with aspiring/semi-professional chefs to bring healthier, high-quality, or exclusive dishes to busy people who want to expand their palates but don’t always have the time to cook.