Learn more about the entrepreneurs in the 2018 Lowell-Lawrence Summer Accelerator accelerator.
Learn more about the entrepreneurs in the 2018 Lowell Lawrence Winter Accelerator accelerator.
Need professional office space at an affordable rate?
Partners Become a Partner
Announcements See More
- Lowell entrepreneur looks to fill need in Cambodia Town with consignment boutique Jul 13, 2018
- Maryelle Artistry named 2018 Best of Boston Makeup Artist Jun 12, 2018
- Couple turned dream into downtown Lowell’s Purple Carrot Bread Co. May 19, 2018
- CROSSROADS: Lowell — A Boston 25 News in-depth report May 04, 2018
- 99Degrees simmers with a plan to add 350 jobs Apr 29, 2018
- Westford entrepreneur has recipe to make home cooking easy Apr 17, 2018
- ‘Top Notch’ scholars’ wish granted Jan 14, 2018
We are located in the historic Wannalancit Mills at 175 Cabot Street, Suite 100, Lowell, MA 01854 on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays.
Some of the Companies See More
Nonprofit helping immigrants and their families to ease the transition process of immigration.
Makes holistic health more accessible, practical, sustainable, empowering, and fun through one-on-one coaching sessions and custom + retail herbal formulations.
H2knO has created the “Champion Water” program to motivated a drinking water habit for students.
Empanada Dada is a food truck specializing in Authentic Cuban and Spanish food based in Lowell, MA and we are best known for our variety of Empanadas, Cuban sandwiches and layer bowls.