Check here for a calendar of events we think entrepreneurs might want to know about!
We are preparing to launch our 2019 Lowell-Lawrence Summer Accelerator accelerator.
Lawrence Food Pitch Contest
April 24, 2019
Open to the public
Learn more about the entrepreneurs in the 2019 Lowell-Lawrence Winter Accelerator accelerator.
Learn more about the entrepreneurs in the 2018 Lowell-Lawrence Summer accelerator.
Need professional office space at an affordable rate?
Sponsors & Partners Become a Partner
Announcements See More
- Andreina Viera, Founder of Viera Admin Solutions Dec 12, 2018
- EforAll Lowell-Lawrence and EparaTodos Receive $70,000 from Massachusetts Growth Capital Corporation Nov 01, 2018
- Lowell entrepreneur looks to fill need in Cambodia Town with consignment boutique Jul 13, 2018
- Maryelle Artistry named 2018 Best of Boston Makeup Artist Jun 12, 2018
- Couple turned dream into downtown Lowell’s Purple Carrot Bread Co. May 19, 2018
- CROSSROADS: Lowell — A Boston 25 News in-depth report May 04, 2018
- 99Degrees simmers with a plan to add 350 jobs Apr 29, 2018
Leadership Advisory Board
- Frank Carvalho, Mill Cities Community Investments
- Kara Doyle, Jeanne D’ Arc Credit Union
- Fred Faust, Edge Group
- Rafael Fonseca, Artel Video Systems
- Jonathan Machado, Enterprise Bank
- Anthony Nganga, Studio 26 Associates & Alumnus
- Tom O’Donnell, UMass Lowell
- Kevin Oye, Tufts University
- Theresa Park, City of Lawrence
- Gary Sidell, Bell Tower Management & Mentor
- Andreina Viera, Viera Admin Solutions & Alumnus
We are located in the historic Wannalancit Mills at 175 Cabot Street, Suite 100, Lowell, MA 01854 on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays.
Some of the Companies See More
A space where anyone is able to develop their love, curiosity, education, and creativity for clay.
H2knO has created the “Champion Water” program to motivated a drinking water habit for students.
Dedicated to improving the quality of life for Cambodian Americans and other minorities and economically disadvantaged persons in Lowell through educational, cultural, economic and social programs.
Uses interactive tools to inform and alert clients of data changes that would impact decision making processes for companies.