A night of live music, shopping, and delicious food & drink to support entrepreneurs.
Lawrence All Ideas Pitch Contest
Apply to the Lawrence Pitch Contest Today!
Lowell Social Impact Pitch Contest
Lowell Social Impact Pitch Contest!
2018 Lawrence All Ideas Pitch Contest
October 16, 2018
Open to the public
Learn more about the entrepreneurs in the 2019 Lowell-Lawrence Winter Accelerator accelerator.
Learn more about the entrepreneurs in the 2018 Lowell-Lawrence Summer accelerator.
Learn more about the entrepreneurs in the 2018 Lowell Lawrence Winter accelerator.
Need professional office space at an affordable rate?
Partners Become a Partner
Announcements See More
- Andreina Viera, Founder of Viera Admin Solutions Dec 12, 2018
- Lowell entrepreneur looks to fill need in Cambodia Town with consignment boutique Jul 13, 2018
- Maryelle Artistry named 2018 Best of Boston Makeup Artist Jun 12, 2018
- Couple turned dream into downtown Lowell’s Purple Carrot Bread Co. May 19, 2018
- CROSSROADS: Lowell — A Boston 25 News in-depth report May 04, 2018
- 99Degrees simmers with a plan to add 350 jobs Apr 29, 2018
- Westford entrepreneur has recipe to make home cooking easy Apr 17, 2018
We are located in the historic Wannalancit Mills at 175 Cabot Street, Suite 100, Lowell, MA 01854 on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays.
Some of the Companies See More
Specializing in Cupcakes and sweet edibles.
The Food Train is a mobile food truck serving delicious quality comfort food with a bistro flare.
NowLocal is a new “mobile-as-a-service” business designed to drive stronger connections and increased business between local consumers and local businesses.
A student ran I.T and repair service center that hires inner city youths so that they can take interest in STEM fields.