These two mid-sized cities located on the banks of the Merrimack River are the birthplace of the American industrial revolution’s textile industry beginning in the mid-1800s. Today, they are vibrant and highly diverse communities working hard to support the entrepreneurial spirit of their residents. EforAll is proud to offer its programming in both English and Spanish here.
Lowell – Lawrence
Contest to be held on February 20, 2020. Must apply by February 6th!
Contest to be held on April 14th. Must apply by March 26th!
Classes start on June 2nd, 2020. Must apply by April 23rd!
Thursday, March 19, 2020, 6pm-8pm @ Everett Mills, Lawrence MA
Local Stories and News
Credit Union Times – February 14, 2020
Press Release – February 10, 2020
The New York Times – February 7, 2020
HubWeek – January 24, 2020
The Barnstable Patriot – January 8, 2020
Local Volunteer Opportunities
Support Our Site
If you want to help support our entrepreneurs in the Lowell-Lawrence community, please consider making an online donation today. Your contribution is greatly appreciated.
Follow Us on Social
Leadership Advisory Board
- Frank Carvalho – Mill Cities Community Investments
- Kara Doyle – Jeanne D’ Arc Credit Union
- Fred Faust – Edge Group
- Rafael Fonseca – Artel Video Systems
- Jonathan Machado – Enterprise Bank
- Anthony Nganga – Studio 26 Associates & Alumnus
- Tom O’Donnell – UMass, Lowell
- Kevin Oye – Tufts University
- Theresa Park – City of Lawrence
- Andreina Viera – The Vieras