A night of live music, shopping, and delicious food & drink to support entrepreneurs.
Lawrence All Ideas Pitch Contest
Apply to the Lawrence Pitch Contest Today!
Lowell Social Impact Pitch Contest
Lowell Social Impact Pitch Contest!
We are preparing to launch our 2019 Lowell-Lawrence Winter Accelerator accelerator.
2018 Lawrence All Ideas Pitch Contest
October 16, 2018
Open to the public
Learn more about the entrepreneurs in the 2018 Lowell-Lawrence Summer accelerator.
Learn more about the entrepreneurs in the 2018 Lowell Lawrence Winter accelerator.
Need professional office space at an affordable rate?
Partners Become a Partner
Announcements See More
- Lowell entrepreneur looks to fill need in Cambodia Town with consignment boutique Jul 13, 2018
- Maryelle Artistry named 2018 Best of Boston Makeup Artist Jun 12, 2018
- Couple turned dream into downtown Lowell’s Purple Carrot Bread Co. May 19, 2018
- CROSSROADS: Lowell — A Boston 25 News in-depth report May 04, 2018
- 99Degrees simmers with a plan to add 350 jobs Apr 29, 2018
- Westford entrepreneur has recipe to make home cooking easy Apr 17, 2018
- ‘Top Notch’ scholars’ wish granted Jan 14, 2018
We are located in the historic Wannalancit Mills at 175 Cabot Street, Suite 100, Lowell, MA 01854 on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays.
Some of the Companies See More
BudEase makes it easier to make new friends by using a mobile app that helps students find buddies at their college that share a similar interest as them.
Catie’s Closet is a non-profit organization that provides clothing and basic necessities to students who are homeless or severely financially challenged.
Clip Bra is a strapless, open-band bra that clips on and supports breasts using physics based on female anatomy (and no sewing). It is thermoformed from laminated high tech fabrics.
INTELLIGENT LIVE CHAT
FOR EFFECTIVE SUPPORT