These two mid-sized cities located on the banks of the Merrimack River are the birthplace of the American industrial revolution’s textile industry beginning in the mid-1800s. Today, they are vibrant and highly diverse communities working hard to support the entrepreneurial spirit of their residents. EforAll is proud to offer its programming in both English and Spanish here.
Lowell – Lawrence
Local Stories and News
The Lowell Sun – September 19, 2019
The Eagle Tribune – September 18, 2019
MTV News – August 8, 2019
Lowell Sun – April 1, 2019
Valley Patriot – March 21, 2019
Local Volunteer Opportunities
Support Our Site
If you want to help support our entrepreneurs in the Lowell-Lawrence community, please consider making an online donation today. Your contribution is greatly appreciated.
Follow Us on Social
Joining the Team Soon!
Leadership Advisory Board
- Frank Carvalho – Mill Cities Community Investments
- Kara Doyle – Jeanne D’ Arc Credit Union
- Fred Faust – Edge Group
- Rafael Fonseca – Artel Video Systems
- Jonathan Machado – Enterprise Bank
- Anthony Nganga – Studio 26 Associates & Alumnus
- Tom O’Donnell – UMass, Lowell
- Kevin Oye – Tufts University
- Theresa Park – City of Lawrence
- Andreina Viera – The Vieras