Located in Central Massachusetts, Worcester is known as the “heart of the Commonwealth.” It has a rich history of industry and innovation and became a notable industrial city after the Civil War. After World War II, Worcester began to fall into decline as the city lost its manufacturing base to cheaper alternatives across the country and overseas. Worcester’s economy started to recover as the city expanded into biotechnology and healthcare fields and it has gotten national recognition as an entrepreneurial-friendly hub. Fun fact: Worcester resident Harvey Ball designed the world-famous Smiley Face in 1963.
Greater Worcester Entrepreneurs
Event to be held on October 04, 2023. Must apply by September 14 @ 9 PM EST
Classes start on January 9th, 2024. Must apply by October 26th @ 5 pm ET!
News and Local Stories
Worcester Business Journal – September 12, 2023
BOSTINNO – August 29, 2023
MassNonprofit News – July 27, 2023
Berkshire Eagle – July 22, 2023
Mass NonProfit News – July 11, 2023
Greater Worcester Mentor Spotlight
What is your favorite part of being an EforAll mentor?
Seeing the growth of the mentees. Week after week, they are learning, absorbing, asking questions, turning their ideas into reality, and becoming thriving business owners.
Local Volunteer Opportunities
Support Our Site
If you want to help support our entrepreneurs in the Worcester area, please consider making an online donation today. Your contribution is greatly appreciated.
Stay in touch
Join our email list so you can stay connected to local program news and announcements.
Leadership Advisory Board
- Christina M. Andreoli – Berkshire Bank
- Eric Busenburg – Euro-American Worldwide Logistics
- Mary Casey – Harbor Law Group
- Jeanne Esler – Esler Family Foundation
- John Esler – Esler Family Foundation (Board & Finance Chair)
- Dina Gaudette – Gaudette Insurance Agency
- John Haffty – Navin, Haffty & Associates
- Manasseh Konadu – ākra LLC
- Emmanuel Larbi – ākra LLC
- Ladd Lavallee – Laddawn Inc.
- Helder Machado – Machado Consulting
- Bart McCracken – Immedia Event Productions
- Kelsey Stuart – Hanover Insurance
- Monica Thomas Bonnick – Webster 5 Bank