As retirees and second home owners buy up housing stock, the local Cape Cod workforce struggles to bridge the housing-wage gap, often living in seasonal rentals and struggling to find affordable housing during peak summer months. Cape residents aged 25-44 have declined significantly as many cannot afford to live on Cape with income created from available jobs. EforAll opened its doors in 2018 to help bridge this housing-wage gap and has already supported entrepreneurs in 15 Cape communities.
Cape Cod Entrepreneurs
Event to be held on April 19, 2023. Must apply by March 31st @ noon EST!
Classes start on February 28, 2023. Must apply by January 18 @ 11:59 pm EST!
Event to be held on December 07, 2022. Must apply by November 21 @ midnight EST!
Check back soon for more events!
Local Stories and News
Cisco CSR Blog – November 15, 2022
Cape News – November 06, 2022
WCAI Radio “The Point” – November 1, 2022
South Coast Today – October 4, 2022
Yahoo Finance – September 30, 2022
Cape Cod Mentor Spotlight
Local Volunteer Opportunities
Support Our Site
If you want to help support our entrepreneurs in the Cape Cod area, please consider making an online donation today. Your contribution is greatly appreciated.
Stay in touch
Join our email list so you can stay connected to local program news and announcements.
Follow Us on Social
Leadership Advisory Board
- Patrick Cassidy – Cape Cod on the Fly
- Carmen DiSanto – Falmouth Academy
- Jennifer Dooling – BankFive
- Karen Gallagher – Eastern Bank
- Susan Penta – MIDIOR Consulting Inc.
- Dan Richards – STRADS Consulting
- John Rogol (Chair) – Red8
- Jennifer Rose – J. Rose Back Office Resources
- Paul Salvucci – Willowbrook CFO Services
- Brian Scheld – Ramsey International, LLC
- Kailey Steadman – The Cape Cod Five Cents Savings Bank
- Aron Wittkamper – iptiQ