Since July 2018, EforAll Cape Cod has served aspiring business owners from all 15 towns of Barnstable County and beyond. We help ambitious Cape Codders turn their dreams into businesses regardless of experience, education, background, or zip code. Our program helps local entrepreneurs gain basic business knowledge and specialized instruction to help navigate the Cape’s unique seasonal economy. EforAll Cape Cod supports the launch of 30 local businesses each year.
News and Local Stories
The Boston Globe – October 8, 2023
Cape News – October 06, 2023
BostInno – September 25, 2023
Worcester Business Journal – September 12, 2023
BOSTINNO – August 29, 2023
Cape Cod Mentor Spotlight
Local Volunteer Opportunities
Support Our Site
If you want to help support our entrepreneurs in the Cape Cod area, please consider making an online donation today. Your contribution is greatly appreciated.
Stay in touch
Join our email list so you can stay connected to local program news and announcements.
Follow Us on Social
Leadership Advisory Board
- Jennifer Dooling – BankFive
- Karen Gallagher – Eastern Bank
- David Herrick – Former Executive Director, US MassChallenge
- Gail O’Rourke – White Wood Kitchens
- Susan Penta – MIDIOR Consulting Inc.
- Dan Richards – STRADS Consulting
- John Rogol (Chair) – Red8
- Paul Salvucci – Willowbrook CFO Services
- Brian Scheld – Ramsey International, LLC
- Kailey Steadman – The Cape Cod Five Cents Savings Bank
- David Weisman – Former Head of Learning & Talent Development, Foundation Medicine