Position: Executive Director, Lowell, MA
Reports To: Director of Programs, Entrepreneurship for All
EforAll is looking to hire a full-time Executive Director effective immediately. This individual will be responsible for the day-to-day operations, leading the organization’s development efforts, directing the work of a professional staff, and serving as the primary spokesperson for EforAll in Lowell, MA. Reporting to the local Leadership Advisory Board & Director of Programs will ensure that the organization is fiscally sound and that its internal and external communications, development, and programs are meeting the current and emergent needs and interests of its constituents.
The Executive Director will have a working knowledge of business, startups and be a leader and manager who is adept at balancing internal management with external impact and visibility. The individual must be an outstanding communicator who is able to convey effectively the mission and activities of EforAll to a variety of constituencies, as well as to the broader public.
Leadership and Vision
- Serve as a visionary leader to raise the profile of EforAll within Lowell, MA and surrounding region.
- Establish a clear vision for the continued innovation and excellence in all programs and efforts
- Provide direction to guide programs that align with the organization’s vision.
- Initiate and strengthen relationships and collaborations with organizations and leaders who are connected to EforAll’s mission and purpose.
General Management, Finance, and Administration.
- Manage and support the Lowell Program Manager in coordinating and facilitating all EforAll programs and events virtually and/or in person.
- Lead, coach, develop your team with strong internal communication and coordination to ensure that daily operations are professionally and efficiently organized and administered .
- Recruits, trains, and communicates with volunteers to serve the mission of EforAll.
- Consult with a leadership advisory board to develop a sustainability and growth plan.
- Direct and evaluate communication strategies to ensure ongoing programmatic excellence.
- Oversee the sites’ financial operations to meet revenue and budget requirements to support programs and operations.
- Brings forth new ideas and resources to meet the changing needs of entrepreneurs, your community, and economic conditions.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive fundraising plan for EforAll Lowell that includes major gifts from individuals, corporate sponsorships, government funding, grants, in-kind donations.
- Cultivate, solicit, and maintain strong relationships with a portfolio of the various donors.
- Work with EforAll’s Advancement team to create and update proposals and reports for all grants, foundation and corporate fundraising
- Manage and maintain the donor management system
- A dedicated leader and representative who can translate vision into action
- A person who is intelligent and inspiring; able to conceptualize, express ideas and act on opportunities for EforAll
- An entrepreneur who is creative, strategic, resourceful and understands the value of creating relationships with other organizations and key stakeholders aligned with EforAll’s goals
- An energetic person who can handle and prioritize multiple activities and responsibilities; a self-starter and finisher
- A team player who inspires collaboration and functions decisively; flexible and well-organized
- Outgoing and straightforward; one who shares information easily; listens as well as gives advice; respects the abilities of others
- Passionate about startups and entrepreneurship
- Bachelors’ Degree preferred
- Minimum of five years of experience in planning/organizing/directing/running programs preferred
- Ability to work flexibly in a start-up, teamwork environment and take initiative as a self-starter
- Proven track record of building philanthropic relationships
- Basic awareness of grant and foundation landscape
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with people from diverse personal and professional backgrounds
- Strong knowledge of video conferencing, social media, Google Suites, and comfortable learning new software
- Access to a vehicle for travel if needed (mileage outside commuting will be reimbursed)
- Knowledge of Lowell, MA preferred
Regular work hours are Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM with one or two days a week working a sliding schedule that may start later in the day and end as late as 9 PM.
Because this position is integral to the success of all programs we provide to our entrepreneurs, the work hours are dynamic. Please keep in mind that many of our programs run during the evening hours on a consistent schedule to make them accessible to the majority of the community.
Salary commensurate with experience. Full benefits for full time work. Great networking and professional development.
If you would like to be considered for this job, you can apply via Indeed here. Please, no phone inquiries.