EparaTodos Virtual Enrollment Experience Manager
Position Type: Remote; Full-Time
Reports to: Director, Virtual Projects
Schedule: Regular work hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm with some evenings. This position will be working remotely in three different time zones – Pacific/Mountain/Central.
Compensation: $55,000 – $58,000 annually, salary commensurate with experience.
The EparaTodos Virtual Enrollment Experience Manager is a remote position responsible for developing and managing the recruitment and selection process of Spanish-speaking entrepreneurs participating in our Virtual Accelerator Test conducted in Texas, Arizona, and California. This position is also in charge of coordinating DEI training for Entrepreneurs enrolled in the program. This position will work closely with the Virtual Project Director, the Virtual Program Experience Manager, and the Marketing and Tech Teams at EforAll. They also respond to general inquiries from the public for information related to EforAll’s Virtual Accelerator. The ideal candidate offers assistance with applications and orientation sessions to aspiring entrepreneurs. They also respond to general inquiries from the public for information related to EforAll’s Virtual Accelerator. The ideal candidate for the position is culturally competent and understands the needs and characteristics of Hispanics in those three States.
- Recruitment of 15 entrepreneurs for a Virtual Accelerator Test.
- Generate at least a total of 30 applications from the three States where the test is conducted (Texas, Arizona, and California).
- Manage application readings, including reading every application.
- Select semifinalists and manage semifinalists’ interviews, including interviewing every applicant.
- Select 15 entrepreneurs.
- Facilitate the Entrepreneur Mentor Matching Orientation.
- Coordinate and facilitate Mentor Matching with the Mentor/Volunteer Experience Manager.
- Create teams in the app.
- Conduct entrepreneur pre-accelerator self-assessment survey.
- Coordinate DEI Training for Entrepreneurs.
- Track attendance.
- Conduct a training feedback survey.
- Conduct an enrollment Feedback Survey for Entrepreneurs at the end of the enrollment process.
Characteristics & Qualifications:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Experience in online recruitment of adult students from diverse backgrounds, online marketing, and sales techniques.
- Comfortable with delivering presentations and coordinating virtual events.
- Able to gather data and create reports.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, and methodical.
- Ability to work flexibly in a growing organization and teamwork environment.
- Strong knowledge of Google Suites, video conferencing, and comfortable learning new software.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Retirement Plan
- Additional Voluntary Benefit
EforAll provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex,
national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected
category under federal, state, and local law.