Position: Entrepreneur Experience Manager
Reports to: Director of Programs
EforAll is seeking a professional and culturally sensitive individual to oversee our English and Spanish language programs and curriculum to ensure the best experience for the entrepreneurs that we serve, the volunteers that support our mission, and our Program Staff that execute our programs and events. In addition to supporting our current EforAll and EparaTodos programs/site, this individual will provide support for EforAll and EparaTodos’ expansion into new communities across the country. Ideal candidate will be bilingual in English and Spanish.
The ideal candidate is a positive minded individual who loves to work collaboratively. They are also hardworking, self-motivated, tech savvy, organized, analytical, detail oriented, caring, empathetic, and full of passion about our communities and inclusive entrepreneurship.
- Maintain and improve current curriculum, content, and all supporting materials for EforAll and EparaTodos Accelerator Programs
- Oversee consistency of workshops, info sessions, and all events that support the Accelerator Program across all sites
- Collect measurable feedback from entrepreneurs, program staff, and volunteers and ensure the best quality and consistency among programs and set in place processes to aim for continual improvement
- Understand the various communities and entrepreneurs we serve to ensure that programming meets their needs
- Be aware of new and different ways to help entrepreneurs achieve their goals and consider those ways within the EforAll framework
- Communicate EforAll’s integrated curriculum philosophy and practice to outside audiences, in order to raise awareness of our program
- Work closely with our training support team to maintain and update training materials and communicate updates to all program staff
- Lead group learning sessions on best ways to execute the curriculum with new program staff
- Oversee the user experience of EforAll’s custom software
Characteristics & Qualifications:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with proven ability to communicate effectively in both English and Spanish.
- Outgoing and straightforward; one who shares information easily; listens as well as gives advice; respects the abilities of others
- Strong knowledge of basic business topics. 3-5 years working with startup businesses preferred
- Experience developing business curriculum, facilitating business training (online or in person)
- Exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, methodical, and strong time management skills.
- Ability to work flexibly in a growing organization, teamwork environment, and take initiative as a self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal skills with people from diverse personal and professional backgrounds
- Excellent communication, documentation, time management, and organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of Google Suites, video conferencing, and comfortable learning new software
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to work remotely and also to travel to all EforAll and EparaTodos locations as needed. Holds a valid driver’s license and has access to reliable transportation (work related travel is reimbursed)
YOUR WORK HOURS
Regular work hours are Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM with ability to work several evenings a month to attend programs and events.
Because this position is integral to the success of all programs we provide to our entrepreneurs, the work hours are dynamic. Please keep in mind that many of our programs run during the evening hours on a consistent schedule to make them accessible to the majority of the community.
Salary commensurate with experience; Full benefits for full time work; Great networking and professional development.
Like to be considered for the job? Send us your Resume and Cover Letters to: hiring@EforAll.org