Reports To: Chief Operations Officer
Location: Remote, with the ability to travel in state and out of state a few times a year (Lowell, MA)
The Position: The Director of Program Experience oversees all aspects of program quality and execution for EforAll and EparaTodos.
The Director spearheads program development, encourages creative thinking, and ensures a strong delivery of programs. With a focus on continued innovation and excellence in all programs, the Director of Program Experience ensures local programs align with EforAll’s vision and manages people toward success. The Director of Program Experience collaborates with creative and resourceful site teams enabling entrepreneurs to turn their dreams into businesses.
LEADERSHIP: An innovative leader who serves as a knowledge expert responsible for developing and maintaining program structure to ensure the effective daily operation of programs in EforAll sites.
- Strategy: Set strategy, driven by a keen understanding of the local, statewide, and national trends, changes, and challenges in the field of entrepreneurship. Implement strategy by utilizing sound management principles and processes, enhancing the impact of all programs.
- Program Standards and Delivery: Oversee all aspects of quality, delivery, and evaluation for EforAll and EparaTodos programs.
- Program Development: Adjust and develop programming as needed based on feedback from stakeholders, program staff, regional directors, and program experience .
MANAGEMENT AND QUALITY ASSURANCE: A senior leader who creates operational processes, systems, and protocols that are adaptive and easily replicated across site in regard to program model delivery.
- Knowledge Management: Develop and oversee program delivery and evaluation tools, making certain there is consistency throughout the organization.
- Data and Audits: Ensure accurate data is used to continuously improve the program model and the scaling of the model. Prepare the team, records, and systems for the successful monitoring of results and audits.
- Best Practices: Guide Regional Directors to ensure site teams are up to date with best practices and provide quality programming.
PEOPLE AND RELATIONSHIP DEVELOPMENT: A supportive and motivating leader capable of building cohesive program teams, within the department of program experience, who are united in the mission of inclusive entrepreneurship.
- Build and Manage teams: Coach and lead a skilled team of professionals including designing growth and development plans for managers; inspire collaboration, share information, thoughtfully listen, and respect the abilities of others.
- Talent Development: Cultivate an environment where all voices are heard and new perspectives are welcome.
- Partnerships: Speak about EforAll and EparaTodos programs through media, conferences, and potential community partners.
- Bilingual Spanish required
- Transparent and high integrity leadership.
- Excellent written and oral communication, English and Spanish
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and collaborate with a team of direct reports.
- Minimum of five years of experience in managing teams.
- Previous success in establishing relationships.
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of energy.
- Valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation (work-related travel is reimbursed).
Skills and Abilities:
- Tech-savvy with strong knowledge of video conferencing, social media, Google Suites, and comfortable learning new software.
- Excellent documentation, time management, and organizational skills.
- Passionate about startups and entrepreneurship; experience with entrepreneurship preferred.
- Flexible and well-organized.
Job Type: Full-time, remote with ability to travel in state (MA) and out of state a few times a year
Hours: Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM with flexibility to attend evening events
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Retirement Plan
- Additional Voluntary Benefit
EforAll provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category under federal, state and local law.
Send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com or apply below.