EforAll seeks a Director of New Site Development who understands the ecosystem of communities and who has a proven ability to use that knowledge to expand programs nationally. The ideal candidate is skilled in prospecting, relationship building, leadership, and fundraising. Successful candidates are mission-focused leaders who bring structure to new initiatives and build momentum with teams.
Under the direct supervision of the Chief Executive Officer and the Chief Operating Officer, a sales-focused and dynamic leader will expertly navigate expansion to new communities. The Director of New Site Development will use data and research to establish processes that will identify new communities, create meaningful connections with influencers in the geographic area, and fundraise the significant contributions necessary to launch programs.
Specifically, the Director of New Site Development has four critical areas of focus:
- Data and Research: Identify prospective communities and develop a pipeline for future growth.
- Outreach and Networking (Sales): Increase new sites by adding up to 10 per year with community buy-in from 30 local champions.
- Fundraising: Compel community champions to contribute meaningful gifts and leverage their networks to join.
- Leadership: Building and sustaining teams committed to EforAll’s mission.
Data and Research:
The Director of New Site Development will evaluate the data available from existing EforAll sites to understand patterns that contribute to success and learn the criteria necessary for strategic growth in new locations. This new position will be responsible for building a model that determines communities to include in the pipeline for expansion.
Outreach and Networking:
The Director of New Site Development is a skilled relationship builder who approaches new communities with an understanding of how to create a grassroots movement and rally local champions to build momentum for.
The Director of New Site Development is a leader who is trained in the art and science of fundraising with a history of securing gifts of all sizes and of influencing others to leverage their networks. Motivated to secure seed funding, the ideal candidate will be proficient in designing strategies to attract new donors and compel them to support EforAll’s mission and growth.
The Director of New Site Development has experience building all types of stakeholder teams with a clear understanding of how to divide the roles and responsibilities. As a motivator and influencer, the Director of New Site Development will create a centralized team to support national expansion while using these same skills to educate community leaders about the value of EforAll’s programs.
- Solid understanding of people-centric cultures.
- Proven leadership ability with a growth mindset.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Superior management and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with nonprofits.
- Evidence of success growing nonprofits nationally.
- Superior management skills and the ability to influence and engage a variety of future stakeholders.
A minimum of 5 years of experience as a senior leader with a nonprofit organization
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Retirement Plan
- Additional Voluntary Benefit
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
EforAll provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category under federal, state and local law.