Development and Engagement Associate
Location: Haverhill, MA
EforAll seeks an organized and passionate Development and Engagement Associate who is a motivated self-starter and who enjoys working in a diverse and collaborative environment. Responsible for supporting donor and volunteer cultivation and stewardship, this is an exciting opportunity for candidates who comfortably engage with stakeholders and are skillful communicators. Strong candidates are experienced in reporting, data management, and project management to proactively assist the Executive Director with ambitious revenue goals. We are a growing and dynamic organization, and this position is perfect for an energetic, flexible professional who can pivot quickly, balancing several projects and tasks.
Working in partnership with the Executive Director, the Development and Engagement Associate is responsible for optimizing development processes to increase funding revenue. The Development and Engagement Associate will ensure messaging is impactful, data management is accurate, donor outreach is responsive, and development operations are seamless. With a demonstrated development background and a proven record of completing complex projects, the Development and Engagement Associate is essential to helping EforAll achieve our mission and continue our exciting growth trajectory.
Detail-oriented and with the ability to handle multiple tasks on deadline and with appropriate follow-up, the Development and Engagement Associate maintains the Donor database and supports revenue goals by providing the Executive Director with accurate data and reporting.
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy, including donor information, gift entry,
communications, and potential funding opportunities within the CRM database.
- Collaborate with the Executive Director and Headquarters staff to ensure data quality and consistency to achieve annual and long-term goals.
- Assist in identifying and tracking viable prospects for major gift opportunities.
- Arrange meetings with potential donors for the Executive Director.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion and handle all information and interactions with diplomacy and professionalism.
- Comfortable engaging with people, the Development and Engagement Associate is outward-facing, providing essential Donor and Volunteer outreach, and inward-facing, fostering a collaborative and supportive professional culture.
- Strengthen stewardship through regular communication and interface with key stakeholders, including EforAll’s board members and individual, corporate, and foundation donors.
- Support the Executive Director in building brand awareness in the community.
- Research current contacts and potential prospects and develop stewardship activities to engage donors and prospects.
- Recruit, manage, and build relationships with volunteers who play a critical role in the success of the EforAll and EparaTodos programs and assist the Executive Director with volunteer communications and retention.
- Enlist subject matter experts to lead classes and share their knowledge and grow the mentor base to help EforAll and EparaTodos’ entrepreneurs.
- Three years of development, communications, and administrative experience
- Tech-savvy with CRM database experience.
- Diplomacy and professionalism are mandatory, with the ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Prior experience in researching individual donors and prospects.
- A positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit, and passion for EforAll’s mission.
- Bilingual English and Spanish are preferred.
- Excellent communication, documentation, time management, and
- Flexibility to work some evenings and weekends.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Experience in the nonprofit sector.
- Ability to work independently without close oversight, but also a team player who productively engages with others at varying levels of seniority within and outside EforAll.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Retirement Plan
- Additional Voluntary Benefit
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here.
EforAll provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category under federal, state and local law.