Bilingual Program Coordinator – Longmont, CO
EforAll & EparaTodos Longmont is looking for a part-time Bilingual Program Coordinator to assist the team as we grow our programs in Colorado.
Reports To: Executive Director, Caroline Hafele
Location: Longmont, CO
*This position is mostly remote but will require in-person meetings from time to time.
The Position: The Program Coordinator is integral to assisting the marketing and management of all programs EforAll provides to local entrepreneurs. The Program Coordinator works directly with the programs team to design, create, and oversee communications regarding our programs, our entrepreneurs, our mentors, and our events.
- Assist with outreach for promoting upcoming programs through the creation and distribution of flyers, email marketing, SMS, and social media posts. Responsible for Facebook, Instagram, and email marketing accounts.
- Supports the team to plan and execute events, including:
- Pitch Contests
- Workshops/Info Sessions
- Accelerator events (final presentations, award ceremonies, etc.)
- Coordinate details for events, workshops, and programs such as setting up the platform, creating materials, etc.
- Update and maintain our CRM with accurate contact and program information.
- Bilingual-Must, have strong writing skills in English & in Spanish.
- Experience with Canva required.
- Able to take initiative and complete tasks on tight deadlines. Focused, self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented.
- Strong ability with technology is essential. Familiarity with Google Suite (including mail, calendar, docs, slides, sheets, and Drive) preferred
- Excellent communication, written, time management, and organizational skills
- Passion for inclusive entrepreneurship and developing the economic vitality of marginalized communities.
- Experience working with startups is a plus.
- Experience working cross-culturally is preferred.
- High school diploma
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively in person and remotely with a strong, reliable internet connection. If the candidate does not have current technology, EforAll will supply a laptop.
- Available approximately 20 hours per week (flexible schedule)
Start date: Ideally May 1, 2022, but flexible for the right candidate. Contract through the end of the year with revision for continuation in December 2022.
Hourly rate: $20-$25 per hour depending on candidate experience.
To apply for this position, please send a resume & a short description of your interest in this role to email@example.com.