Bilingual Program Coordinator – EforAll Longmont, CO (part-time)
EforAll & EparaTodos Longmont is looking for a part-time Bilingual Program Coordinator to assist in marketing and program ops in Colorado.
Reports To: Executive Director, Caroline Hafele
Location: Longmont, Colorado – *This position is mostly remote, but will require in-person meetings from time to time. Must be located in Colorado, preferably in Longmont.
Hours: Available approximately 20 hours per week. – *This position allows for flexible schedules, but you must be able to work at least 50% of time (10 hours/week) during regular business hours (M-F 9am-5pm). This is necessary in order to collaborate with the rest of the full-time employees.
The Position: The Program Coordinator assists the Program Managers and Executive Director in marketing and communicating our programs to the local business community. The Program Coordinator acts as the community engagement lead by attending and hosting events, doing outreach to local small business owners, and frequently communicating our program offerings to build and strengthen our network.
- Develop a monthly social media plan for EforAll Longmont & EparaTodos Longmont. Execute and manage plans to ensure consistent, effective communication strategy.
- Build and distribute promotional materials on our program offerings, including flyers, newsletters, and more alongside each Program Manager.
- Create and manage a monthly newsletter.
- Supports the team to plan and execute events, including:
- Pitch Contests
- Workshops/Info Sessions
- Accelerator events (final presentations, award ceremonies, etc.)
- *events are typically held during evenings
- Coordinate details for events, workshops, and programs such as setting up the platform, creating materials, etc.
- Update and maintain our CRM with accurate contact and program information.
- Bilingual-Must have strong writing skills in English & in Spanish.
- Experience with Canva required.
- Able to take initiative and complete tasks on tight deadlines.
- Focused, self-motivated, organized, detail oriented.
- Strong ability with technology is essential. Familiarity with Google Suite (including mail, calendar, docs, slides, sheets and Drive) preferred
- Excellent communication, written, time management, and organizational skills
- Passion for inclusive entrepreneurship and developing the economic vitality of marginalized communities.
- Highschool diploma
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively in-person and remotely with strong, reliable internet connection. If the candidate does not have current technology, EforAll will supply a laptop.
Start date: January 2023, but flexible for the right candidate.
Hourly rate: $20-$25 per hour depending on candidate experience.
To apply for this position, please send a resume & a short description of your interest in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.