Reports to: Director of Finance, EforAll
Location: Lowell, Massachusetts; Remote
Hours: Monday – Friday; 9am-5pm
As we continue to expand, EforAll is seeking an experienced professional comfortable with Accounts Payable processing, analysis, and controls. This position will be an integral part of the finance team which works closely together.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of adapting and implementing change as well as keen problem-solving skills. The ideal candidate is self-driven and team-oriented, flexible, and enthusiastic, with a positive, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude who can also work independently while participating in ongoing projects within a fast-paced, collaborative, and growing environment.
- Process high volumes of vendor invoices and credit card transactions.
- Maintain vendor relationships.
- Respond to program inquiries.
- Ensure all respective procedures and controls are followed accordingly.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree or Accounting Certificate required.
- 2+ years experience in accounting (preferred).
- Exceptionally analytical, organized, detail-oriented, methodical, and strong time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve well in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative and team-oriented.
- Preferred knowledge of Google Suite and Bill.com.
- Preferred nonprofit experience.
- Proficient in QuickBooks Online, Excel, Word and Adobe Acrobat.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health reimbursement
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Additional voluntary benefits
- Accounts Payable: 1 year (Required)
- Accounts Receivable 1 year (Required)
- Bachelors (Preferred)
Additional Instructions: Send resume to email@example.com
EforAll provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status or any other protected category under federal, state and local law.