Advancement Operations Manager
REPORTS TO: Director of Programs
We are looking for an Advancement Operations Manager, to lead the development operational support for the organization’s fundraising program. If you are someone who likes to work in a diverse environment where you manage the development data systems, gift acknowledgements and processing, and donor engagement, this position may be the right fit for you. We are also looking for someone who will provide the systems support to ensure the accuracy of our fundraising database (Raisers Edge NXT) and the production of management reports that will greatly help us in our decision making and annual planning.
The successful Advancement Operations Manager takes pride in seamless operations of a development program. The successful Advancement Operations Manager has the ability to work across the organization, while managing up and ensuring staff with development responsibilities are appropriately supported with accuracy in data, processing, reporting, and donor engagements. S/he is also well organized, meticulous, flexible, able to adapt quickly, able to handle confidential materials, and has a strong entrepreneurial spirit. The position reports to the organization’s Director of Programs.
Our ideal person will possess a bachelor’s degree with three to five years of experience in non-profit fundraising; knowledge and experience with Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge NXT; other Blackbaud products or similar fundraising database. Proficiency in Google Suite tools (email, Google calendar, Google sheets, shared drives, etc.). And comfortable with Microsoft Office applications.
- Manages data input, reporting and analysis of donor and prospect information in Raiser’s Edge NXT
- Produces data reports and conducts data analytics to inform business decisions to ensure outstanding stewardship and fundraising practices and results
- Distributes weekly gift report to all Executive Directors
- Handles all gift processing, acknowledgments, opportunity tracking, and pledge reminders/solicitation mailings for Advancement Team.
- Assists in identifying and tracking viable prospects for major gift opportunities
- Conducts research on donors and prospects as necessary
- Managing the design production, and tracking of special and annual appeal program
- Provide additional administrative support necessary, including generating tax receipts for donors in a timely manner
- With finance department, reconcile development and finance fundraising reports to ensure accuracy and alignment
- Supports the headquarters’ staff cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of prospects and major donors
- Supports the management and growth of corporate partners and leadership contributors. The Manager supports volunteer leadership and donor cultivation and stewardship meetings. The Manager works in partnership with the development staff, site Executive Directors, local advisory and national boards and senior staff to support their fundraising efforts.
- Develop and implement a donor stewardship and relations program to ensure EforAll investors have a positive philanthropic experience.
- Supports the implementation of the organization’s macro stewardship strategies to communicate with, engage and recognize leadership and major donors
- Provides event coordination for all national donor events, including logistics and budgeting and working with program team to ensure entrepreneur engagement for events
- Prepares cultivation and stewardship materials with program and development teams
- Coordinates communications and engagement opportunities for donors and volunteers
- Manage EforAll’s leadership donor program, as well as provide support to board members and mentor giving campaigns (by site) annually
Executive Director Support
- Partners and works closely with a least two of the organization’s Executive Directors to more directly support their development efforts
- Supports the cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of their region’s donors and prospects, enabling these Executive Directors to be as externally focused as possible
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in nonprofit fundraising.
- Knowledge of Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge NXT, Blackbaud products, or similar fundraising database.
- Proficiency in Google Suite tools (email, Google calendar, Google sheets, shared drives, etc.). Comfort with Microsoft Office applications.
- Organized, meticulous, and flexible with strong attention to detail, adherence to deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and quickly adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (online and off)
- Comfort working with a small, focused team in a busy office environment.
- Ability to handle confidential materials with discretion
- Professionalism with all staff, volunteers and community stakeholders
- Commitment to providing excellent donor stewardship and service
- Entrepreneurial spirit and an interest in working in a non-profit environment focused on small business development in underrepresented communities
This full time, non-exempt position requires fundraising knowledge, a comfort managing donor databases, as well as superb interpersonal and communication skills with both internal and external audiences.
Compensation commensurate with experience. EforAll also offers generous (paid) time off, full benefits (health and dental).
YOUR WORK HOURS
Regular work hours are Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM, M-F. Some weekends and evenings required in support of annually scheduled fundraising events
OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH
The Donor Experience Manager is a key position in EforAll’s strategic national growth and may offer the opportunity to advance within the organization.
HOW TO APPLY
Like to be considered for the job? Send us your Resume and Cover Letters to: hiring@EforAll.org