Reports To: Advancement Operations Manager
Location: Remote, Lowell, MA
The Position: The Associate is responsible for a broad range of tasks related to the efficient operation, management and mining of donor information, including data entry, gift processing and quality maintenance, generating and formatting donor acknowledgment and stewardship letters as well as proper record keeping for all pledge and donation documentation, providing data and analysis in report form to staff and working with fundraisers on donor research, appeals, and record keeping.
Data, Reporting, & Administration: Beyond data collection, the Associate will prioritize the integrity of the data for the team and organization while demonstrating a passion for the mission’s importance. The Advancement Associate will be a relationship builder who takes pride in being detail-oriented and understands how data informs decisions. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to an exciting time of organizational growth and participate in the fundraising team’s efforts that help contribute to the reliability and consistency of information.
- Update donor records and help with maintaining the database in regards to clean data.
- Ensure timely and accurate entry of incoming donations, pledges, grant awards, sponsorships and their allocations.
- Create and generate regular reports including but not limited to: weekly gift reports, monthly year over year updates, open pledge reports, and quarterly projection reports.
- Maintaining filing system for the finance team of donation documentation such as pledge forms, grant award letters and sponsorship forms.
- Maintain Grant Team’s upcoming proposals, grant applications and grant reports/grant report requirements in the CRM database.
Communication: The Advancement Associate will have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, along with conscientious attention to detail. The Advancement Associate will develop and edit grant proposals, donor outreach, solicitation materials, and corporate communications. Recognizing the importance of every communication, this position will provide consistent reporting that is accurate and timely, helping the organization move relationships forward. Communications via mail, email, phone, or social media will be timely, purposeful, and precise with great pride about the work produced. Facilitating communications between operations, Advancement, and finance.
- Generate, format, prepare and ensure delivery of donor acknowledgment and stewardship letters.
- Involved in the monthly reconciliation process with the Finance department.
- Assisting Fundraisers in the creation of Pledge & Commitment Forms and in Signing of Grant Agreement and Donation Payment Forms.
- Working with Grant Team on creating weekly reports for grant applications and upcoming grant reports.
- Support Fundraisers with initial prospect & donor information entry into CRM database.
- Assisting Advancement Operations Manager in supporting Fundraisers with wealth screening, creating donors. profiles and other forms of prospect research including individuals, corporations and foundations.
- Support the Executive team with fundraising initiatives and appeals throughout the year on an as-needed basis.
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to use data to drive high-impact action and meet ambitious goals.
- Meticulous written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional strategic thinking and ability to solve complex problems.
- Persistent, organized and experienced with all aspects of fundraising.
- Maturity in soliciting and receiving feedback, and the ability to think creatively, critically, and strategically.
- Flexible, Motivated, and comfortable problem solving to bring clarity and efficiency to processes.
- Fundraising software and tools expertise, including familiarity with donor relationship databases.
- Effectively communicate and manage deadlines.
- CRM database experience.
- Proficient with Google Docs, DocuSign, Microsoft Office and wealth screening tools.
- Gift Processing and Reporting.
- General accounting knowledge preferred.
- Ability to work independently and as a participating member of a team.
- Non-profit background preferred.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Retirement Plan
- Additional Voluntary Benefit
EforAll provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category under federal, state and local law.