POSITION: Accounts Receivable Accounts Payable Specialist
REPORTS TO: Director of Finance, EforAll
As we continue to expand, EforAll is seeking an experienced professional comfortable with Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable processing, analysis, and controls. This position will be an integral part of the finance team and will work closely with the Director of Finance and Senior Staff Accountant. The primary responsibilities are to process high volume of vendor invoices and donations, maintain vendor relationships and respond to program inquiries. Ensure all procedures and controls are followed accordingly. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of adapting and implementing change as well as keen problem-solving skills. The ideal candidate is self-driven and team-oriented, flexible and enthusiastic, with a positive, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude who can also work independently while participating in ongoing projects within a fast-paced, collaborative and growing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or Accounting Certificate required
- 2+ years experience in accounting preferred.
- Exceptionally analytical, organized, detail-oriented, methodical, and strong time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with proven ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve well in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Preferred knowledge of Google Suite and Bill.com
- Proficient in Quickbooks Online, Excel, Word and Adobe Acrobat
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
EforAll provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status or any other protected category under federal, state and local law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Accounts Payable: 1 year (Required)
- Accounts Receivable: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Company’s Facebook page:
- Remote interview process