Got an idea or business that you are ready to take to the next level? Our 12-week accelerator program starts in December and we are accepting applications until Friday, October 18 at 5pm.
This program is FREE and open to anyone with an idea or early concept to start a business or non-profit!
Classes are held on Tuesdays from 5:30 to 8:30pm in New Bedford and Thursdays from 11am to 1pm in Fall River. Entrepreneurs will also meet weekly with their team of mentors in addition to class time.
Read more details about the program here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to Apply: Friday, October 18th at 5pm
Accelerator Info Sessions: Tues. Sept. 17 at 5:30pm in New Bedford – R.S.V.P.
Thurs. Sept. 19 at 11am in Fall River – R.S.V.P.
Entrepreneurs please note and hold the below dates:
- Semi-Finalists Announced: Fri., October 28th, 2019 (by the end of day – semi-finalists are required to attend a 30 min. interview in-person)
- Interviews: Tues. November 5, Wed. November 6, Thurs November 7 between 10am and 4pm
- Finalists Announced: Mon., November 11th, 2019 by noon
- Entrepreneur Orientation – Tues., November 12th, 2019 at 5:30pm
- Mentor Matching – Tues. November 19 and Wed. November 20, 2019 5:30pm-8:30pm at The Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Fall River
- Program Dates- December 3, 2019 – February 27, 2020
- Final Presentations – March 5, 6 & 7, 2020 at 5:30pm
- Showcase and Celebration: March 19, 2020 at 6pm