The Winter Cohort has arrived!
14 businesses were selected to be part of this Winter’s Accelerator.
- Crose Nest Collective, LLC: A modern botanica offering locally sourced herbal, holistic, and hand-crafted artisan goods.
- Del Sur, LLC: A small factory of all natural empanadas selling them at farmers’ markets, catering, and specialized retails. As our empanadas are not 100% organic, but we can claim that we use all natural ingredients.
- Focused PT: Customized Personal Training, focused on the clients individual needs & goals.
- KimBeBe: A manufacturing facility that caters to fashion designers.
- Kravant Boutique: A Khmer speciality boutique in Lowell focused on renting, buying, and selling high end dresses.
- The Mobile Entertainment Truck (M.E.T): A trailer that will be able to convert to a full stage with light and wound to take theatrical experiences to towns that do not have a brick and mortar stage of their own. The truck will also be available for rent for a variety of outdoor events during the day.
- My Playground Spanish Academy: A for profit bilingual preschool that will expose children to Spanish.
- Powerhouse Juice: Provides cold pressed juice and full service farm to table catering across Massachusetts.
- Shine the Magazine: An online publication for teens and young adults with disabilities.
- Sugar Dust: A bakery, specializing in custom cakes and French macarons.
- The Leap Network: An umbrella company for professional services ranging from Recruiting, career advisory/coaching to social networking..
- TLC Autism Parent Community: A program to support parents of children with autism. There are a lot of services out there for children with autism, but not for their parents. The program will be designed to help parents help themselves and help each other. Andrea and Kim are conducting focus groups in Haverhill and Lowell over the coming months to continue learning about the biggest challenges of these parents and how TLC Autism Parent Connection can best address their needs.
- WakeMe: A social alarm clock app that plays personalized videos from your friends and family when your alarm goes off.
- YettaZ Studi0Z: A custom designed clothing company that combines modern fashion and traditional Senegalese fabrics.