Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) Finalists receive three months of incredible mentorship & weekly workshops, free office space, access to technical experts, and the opportunity to compete for prize money to support launching your business.
Deadline to Apply: Sunday, October 28 @ 11:59 p.m. Please note and hold the below dates: APPLY HERE!!!!
- Info Session and Accelerator Details: September 19, 6pm-7:30pm at the Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship & October 10, 6pm-7:30pm at Groundwork! RSVP HERE!
- Semi-Finalists Announced: Nov 2, 2018 (by the end of day)
- Interview Days: – Nov 6, 7, 8 2018 (if you’re selected as a Semi-finalist you’ll be required to attend a 30 min. interview in person)
- Finalists Announced – Nov 16, 2018 (by the end of day)
- Entrepreneur Orientation – Nov 19, 2018 6pm-8pm
- Mentor Matching – Nov 27 & 28, 2018 5:30pm-8:30pm at (mentors attend 1 night; entrepreneurs attend both nights)
- Program Dates- Dec 4 – Feb 28, 2019
- Final Pitches – Feb 26, 27, 28 2019
- Showcase and Celebration: Mid-March 2019
The Accelerator Program days will take place on Tuesdays from 5:30pm – 8:30pm (Groundwork! New Bedford) and on Thursdays from 11:00am – 1:00pm (at Center for Innovation and ENtrepreneurship).