Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) Finalists receive three months of incredible mentorship & weekly workshops, free office space, access to technical experts, and the opportunity to compete for prize money to support launching their businesses.
- Shianne Costa – Grow & Glow – Mobile DIY Face Mask Customization Parties that will guide participants through making fresh face masks, tailored to their skin, using only all natural ingredients.
- Ronald Dauplaise – ShredyRack – A 4 season sports rack that will turn your car into a multi-sport transportation vehicle with extra storage.
- Tanya Dutra – Optimize HR – Offers affordable human resource and coaching solutions to small businesses in Southeaster MA, The Cape and Islands, specializing in organizations impacted by seasonal challenges.
- Tascha Gaspar – The Starting Line Ladies – Customized Coaching to support women who want to set health goals and embrace the sport of running.
- Allison Faunce – Somerset Open Air Market – A hub that features all things fresh, local, handmade and community orientated. They offer a large rotating selection of Artisans, Farmers, Non-profits, Musicians, and Food Vendors .
- Anderson Gray – Anderson Gray Bags – Nautically inspired, handmade bags that draw upon the maritime tradition of the greater Cape Cod area.
- Susan Murray – Apponagansett Farm – A small, diverse family farm in South Dartmouth that is dedicated to providing high quality, sustainably grown food to the local community while working with several community partners to increase high quality food access in low income areas.
- Candida Rose Baptista – Golden Rose Music – Her Life Enrichment Entertainment Network is the liaison between the entertainers and event organizers to find the appropriate entertainment fit. This includes entertainer training, consultation, and placement.
- Shaina Perry – Love Life Gifts – She is the creator of unique, hand made crochet gifts and patterns for her Fiber Artist Network to purchase and customize for themselves.
- Richard Cadet – RKCommunity – An online platform for sharing and renting items from the people in their community. Users have the option to store their items at their secure warehouses, while also providing multiple delivery options to the customers.
- Christina Herald – DigitEYEs – First EVER optometry office specializing in digital eye strain and fatigue. They will expand to offer in-office consultations for local businesses that are conscious about healthy computer vision behaviors.
- Elizabeth Gomes – Optimal Health: A Mind and Body Wellness Center – Mental health counseling/lifestyle coaching that will focus on teaching strategies for how to change one’s lifestyle by changing the individual’s mindset about food and exercise.
- Samantha Garlington – The Tiny Knot – One stop shop for elopements and/or tiny weddings, tailored to those seeking a small, intimate and and hassle free wedding planning solution. Specializing in non-traditional couples.
She is the creator of unique, hand made crochet gifts and patterns for her Fiber Artist Network to purchase and customize for themselves.