Reports to: Chief Executive Officer, Entrepreneurship For All
EforAll is a growing nonprofit organization that has introduced an innovative approach to launching entrepreneurs within communities striving to create inclusive entrepreneurial ecosystems. Currently active in four Massachusetts communities encompassing 5 Gateway Cities, EforAll has plans to expand nationally with dozens of new sites and is in discussion with candidate communities in several states across the country. A campaign to fund the capacity enhancement required to manage a national organization is mostly completed and EforAll needs to hire top talent to help bring the organization to a larger scale.
Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) is looking to hire a Community Partnership Manager effective immediately. This is a full time position reporting to the CEO.
The Community Partnership Manager will play a critical role in helping EforAll hit its growth objectives by engaging with city leaders – politicians, businesspeople, philanthropists, and academics – in a consultative manner to assemble the resources and organizational support needed to secure an initial and ultimately a final agreement with EforAll. Leads will come from a variety of sources, including EforAll’s online outreach, thought leadership, public relations, and conference efforts. The Community Partnership Manager will also be charged with securing leads, either independently or with internal or external partnerships.
The ideal Community Partnership Manager candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience closing revenue generating deals through a consultative process with prospects that have fluid decision making roles among a variety of key players. The ideal candidate will be comfortable nurturing consensus, overcoming objections, and securing leadership commitments through a variety of communication means. The ideal candidate also will be comfortable meeting and exceeding sales objectives.
In addition, the ideal Community Partnership Manager will bring an understanding of the mission of EforAll, which is to transform lives and communities through inclusive entrepreneurship. Experience with entrepreneurship and/or economic development will be very helpful for the Community Partnership Manager to explain the benefits of EforAll to prospective cities.
The Community Partnership Manager will be comfortable working in a team setting, including the marketing outreach group, the Director of Programs, the VP of Development, and the CEO. EforAll is a relatively young organization just embarking on its growth outside of Massachusetts and thus the ideal candidate must have experience with an environment of constant improvement and incremental change – while still delivering on achieving the goals of the position.
- Researching new communities
- Generating leads from qualified communities, working with EforAll’s marketing function
- Relationship-building with prospective communities
- Achieving organizational goals of new community adoption – closing deals
Working closely with EforAll team members to continually improve the business development process
- Minimum 5 years successfully achieving organizational goals through consultative selling techniques
- Relevant experience working with a wide variety of prospects – some complex and hard to corral, others fast moving
- Success in closing major (6 figure plus) deals
- Demonstrated comfort working with leaders from a variety of backgrounds
- Ability to work both independently without close oversight, as travel is a regular part of the job, but also a team player who will productively engage with others at varying levels of seniority within and outside EforAll.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred
- High energy and passion for EforAll’s mission is essential
Send cover letter and resume to:
Please, no phone inquiries or submission by physical mail.