Reports To: Executive Director, EforAll / EparaTodos Lynn
Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) is focused on accelerating economic and social impact through inclusive entrepreneurship. Currently EforAll is operating in Massachusetts in the Merrimack Valley (Lowell & Lawrence) and the South Coast (New Bedford & Fall River), the North Shore (Greater Lynn), Cape Cod (Hyannis) and Western Mass (Holyoke).
Title: Program Manager
EforAll is hiring a full-time Program Manager, effective immediately. The candidate hired will manage the semi-annual startup Accelerator and Awareness Building Programs in Lynn. The Program Manager leads internal and external functions: managing EforAll’s internal operations and leading external projects that support the growth of entrepreneurs, startups, and small businesses. A significant responsibility of the position is the timely and successful execution of events, seminars and programs. Programs in Lynn are offered in English and Spanish, so strong verbal and writing skills in both languages is a must.
- Administer startup Accelerator and Awareness Building programs (Pitch Contests, Workshops, Info Sessions)
- Work with program and headquarters staff to ensure program quality, including curricula, mentors, experts, and additional intern staff
- Serve as a resource to program staff in the recruiting, hiring, training and managing of program instructors, consultants, and volunteers
- Recommend new programs to address changing entrepreneur needs and economic conditions
- Staff and/or attend programs as needed, often during the evening
- Attend and speak at community meetings and events as needed
- Develop relationships with community groups to work collaboratively on various projects
- Maintaining partnerships with community colleges and other key partners
- Cultivating relationships with key stakeholders within the local entrepreneurial ecosystem and economic development field to support recruitment of qualified small business applicants
- On the ground outreach in the community to encourage entrepreneurs and community involvement
- Highly organized with great attention to detail and execution
- Strong interpersonal skills working across diverse teams and organizations
- Responsive to entrepreneur needs
- Capable of working independently, troubleshooting issues and implementing solutions on the fly
- Google Docs and Apps for Work, and database skills
- Passionate about startups and entrepreneurship
- Strong verbal and writing skills in both English and Spanish- required
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant field preferred
- Minimum of five years of experience in planning/organizing/directing/running programs preferred
- Ability to work flexibly in a startup, teamwork environment and take initiative as a self-starter
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with people from diverse personal and professional backgrounds
- Access to a vehicle for travel (mileage outside commuting will be reimbursed)
- Knowledge of Lynn, MA strongly preferred
Salary commensurate with experience; Full benefits for full time work; Great networking and professional development.
Email cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, no phone inquiries.