Title: Program Manager
Reports To: Executive Director, EforAll/EparaTodos Longmont
The Program Manager will manage the Longmont semi-annual English and Spanish speaking startup Accelerator and Awareness Building Programs. The Program Manager leads internal and external functions: managing EforAll’s internal operations and leading external projects that support the growth of entrepreneurs, startups, and small businesses. A significant responsibility of the position is the timely and successful execution of events, seminars and programs. Programs will oversee the Longmont office programs provided to entrepreneurs in both English and Spanish.
- Manages the Pitch Contests, Workshops, Info Sessions, and other activities for the startup Accelerator and Awareness Building programs.
- Works with program and headquarters staff to ensure program quality, including curricula, mentors, experts, and intern staff.
- Serves as a resource to program staff in the recruiting, hiring, training and managing of program instructors, consultants, and volunteers
- Recommends new programs to meet changing needs of entrepreneurs and changing economic conditions.
- Staffs and/or attends programs as needed, which often take place during the evening.
- Attends and speaks at community meetings and events as needed.
- Develops relationships with community groups to work collaboratively on various projects.
- Maintains partnerships with community colleges and other key partners
- Cultivates relationships with key stakeholders within the local entrepreneurial ecosystem and economic development field to support recruitment of qualified small business applicants
- Encourages entrepreneurs and community involvement through on-the-ground outreach in the community
- Able to work and problem solve independently.
- Effectively communicates with the Executive Director and reports problems immediately for a quick resolution.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong written and verbal skills in both English and Spanish
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in planning, organizing, managing, running programs
- Ability to work flexibly in a growing organization, teamwork environment and take initiative as a self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal skills with people from diverse personal and professional backgrounds
- Excellent communication, documentation, time management, and organizational skills.
- Holds a valid driver’s license and has access to reliable transportation (work related travel is reimbursed)
- Knowledge of the Longmont, MA and surrounding area
- Valid driver’s license with a reliable and appropriately insured vehicle.
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
- Self-starter able to self-direct and manage their assigned schedule and budget their time appropriately
- Possess a desire to learn and grow within the organization
DESIRED EXPERIENCE (not required)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Our annual salary range is in the mid $40s. Of course, the more experience, applied knowledge and talent you have, the higher your pay rate.
HOW TO APPLY
- Email a Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com