Strengthening communities through inclusive entrepreneurship
Our work is based on a single yet powerful goal, to foster small business development and entrepreneurial activity amongst under-networked and under-resourced populations in communities that have been traditionally overlooked for economic investment.
Since 2013, after launching 6 sites, we’ve had some exciting results:
Announcements See More
- Entrepreneurial Accelerator Program Slated to Launch in Longmont
- 5 Cape Cod Entrepreneurs Awarded Cash Prizes by EforAll Cape Cod
- Entrepreneurship for All in Longmont, Colorado
- Empowering Small Business to Recover and Grow
- Want to Start A New Business? Start Here
- Courtney Roy-Branigan joins EforAll as Director of Advancement
- “Fresh Ideas” Pitch Contest Scheduled for March 21st on Cape Cod
- EforAll’s EparaTodos Program offers a New Beginning to Small Businesses impacted by the September 2018 Gas Explosions
- Harris Rollinger joins Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) as Executive Director of EforAll Colorado
- Jeremiah Hernandez joins Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) as Community Partnerships Manager
Made in America gift baskets.
The Wheelchair Companion is a quilted fabric storage product for Wheelchairs.
Keyboard controllers for musical instruments, that incorporate non-traditional methods of controlling music synthesizers
Impacting young minds through game development training and mentorship, while providing a temporary, safe escape from everyday stress.
Givewave Studios is a design company specializing in custom props, costumes, Home Décor, fashion Accessories and Digital Media.
Career and business coaching for individuals.
Sophity provides consulting businesses with the tools, information, and knowledge needed to evolve into a truly world-class practice.
A fashion company that specializes in unique, custom design clothing consisting of limited release quantities of high-end streetwear.
A full service concierge and personal assistant service provider that helps busy people get important things done.
A small factory of all natural empanadas selling them at farmers’ markets, catering, and specialized retails. As our empanadas are not 100% organic, but we can claim that we use all natural ingredients.