Strengthening mid-sized cities through inclusive entrepreneurship
The journey of an EforAll entrepreneur during the accelerator is nothing short of incredible. But what happens after? We invite you to meet some of EforAll’s alumni and become inspired by their stories.
Announcements See More
- EforAll Cape Cod and Cape Cod Young Professionals ready to embark on new partnership
- State announces grants, programs for new businesses during Cape Cod tour
- The Lowdown with Ira Wood Interviews EforAll Cape Cod
- EforAll Expands to Cape Cod and Holyoke
- Nonprofit Aims to Help New Cape Businesses
- Christin Marshall Appointed Executive Director Of EforAll Cape Cod
- Sherree Capello Joins EforAll as VP of Finance and Administration
- EforAll’s newest cohort features ‘Angelic Mom,’ food apps and pole fitness
- Lowell entrepreneur looks to fill need in Cambodia Town with consignment boutique
- Lawrence-based business program has far reaching compact
Healthy food options serving natural juices, smoothies, burritos, salads, and wraps
Blooming Artisan was started by Jennifer Guerin in September 2015. It is currently structured as a sole proprietorship. Blooming Artisan offers DIY floral arranging and botanical craft parties. The parties are led by hosts that instructs the guests step by step how to make their own creations. Arrangements and crafts are seasonal inspired. Parties are hosted at various venues such as bars and restaurants or in private homes. Currently, Jennifer is the only party host. However, the goal is to set up a party host structure. Additionally, Blooming Artisan wants to offer DIY flower kits that people can arrange at home.
Summer camp weekends for CrossFit athletes and their friends 21+
Eventfish Inc. is simplifying event planning by providing you with all the tools necessary to create a successful event
A web platform that provides opportunity to home cooks to share their kitchen with strangers and offer culture experiences through food.
A food truck specializing in bacon themed foods created with our own hand cured and smoked, all natural, old fashioned bacon products
Bennett Brothers Balm is an all-natural, chemical-free, vegan lip and body balm. 100% of our profits are donated to Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
Common Commute makes commute sharing “stupid simple.” Users simply install our app, open it once, and confirm the best way to contact them when we’ve found the perfect person to share their commute. The app occasionally checks location during rush hour without impacting battery life to identify potential commute matches.
Launching a “Creative. Community. Change” workshop to help at-risk youth develop life skills.
Made In Lowell is an economic and community development organization.