Strengthening communities through inclusive entrepreneurship
Our work is based on a single yet powerful goal, to foster small business development and entrepreneurial activity amongst under-networked and under-resourced populations in communities that have been traditionally overlooked for economic investment.
Since 2014, after launching 6 sites, we’ve had some exciting results:
Announcements See More
- 5 Cape Cod Entrepreneurs Awarded Cash Prizes by EforAll Cape Cod
- Empowering Small Business to Recover and Grow
- Want to Start A New Business? Start Here
- Courtney Roy-Branigan joins EforAll as Director of Advancement
- “Fresh Ideas” Pitch Contest Scheduled for March 21st on Cape Cod
- EforAll’s EparaTodos Program offers a New Beginning to Small Businesses impacted by the September 2018 Gas Explosions
- Harris Rollinger joins Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) as Executive Director of EforAll Colorado
- Jeremiah Hernandez joins Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) as Community Partnerships Manager
- EforAll to Host Inaugural Cape Showcase Jan 10
- TV Interview of EforAll Cape Cod and CCYP on This Place Matters
A multimedia marketing consultancy that combines innovative content design and creation via low-cost promotional channels.
Get Girls Going works to maximize the success of teen girls by empowering them through mentorship, education and wellness.
A graphic design and photography company that assists brands and individuals in telling their story through content and visuals.
Mobile sales, fittings, and service for the cycling enthusiast. My territory ranges from New Haven to New London, and on up to Hartford.
simply.fund is a platform designed specifically for fast and easy K-12 school fundraising campaigns.
Creating a tranquil space that focuses on plant medicine and offers alternative health therapies.
The Fuschia Files is a personal styling and creative marketing agency.
Impacting young minds through game development training and mentorship, while providing a temporary, safe escape from everyday stress.
Nohmii is a sustainable woman’s outdoor to street wear clothing company.
Nourishing future college graduates for a healthy and productive community.