Strengthening mid-sized cities through inclusive entrepreneurship
The journey of an EforAll entrepreneur during the accelerator is nothing short of incredible. But what happens after? We invite you to meet some of EforAll’s alumni and become inspired by their stories.
Announcements See More
- Emprendimiento para Todos (EparaTodos) holds the first Spanish-language Pitch Contest in Lowell, Massachusetts
- Scatterbrain Handmade featured in the Cape Cod Times
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) hosts Women in Entrepreneurship: Fueling Business Growth panel on 3/29
- Griet Dehandschutter joins Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) as the VP of Development
- Dartmouth residents Megan Pogash and Amanda Desrosiers make their business dreams a reality
- Local entrepreneurs part of latest EforAll class
- ‘Top Notch’ scholars’ wish granted
- EforAll Encourages New Business in Haverhill and Beyond
- SBA awards EforAll another $50K as part of Growth Accelerator Fund
- EforAll South Coast: Shelley Cardoos and Jeremiah Hernandez promoted
NowLocal is a new “mobile-as-a-service” business designed to drive stronger connections and increased business between local consumers and local businesses.
“Teaching through Textiles…” will introduce sustainable textile design skills to a new generation of manufacturers through hands on learning with an interdisciplinary approach to creative economic development.
A nonprofit that provides kits and training to enable people of all abilities to participate in activities most meaningful to them.
Bow K is a unique crafting tool that helps make displays for weddings and other special occaisions easy.
Noble Cakes specializes in, but is not limited to custom wedding cakes with taste and style while also providing an exquisite experience.
Building global leaders for the 21st century
A jacket scarf that provides a fashionable alternative to buying a new outfit for every occasion as it converts into 9 styles.
Bring back the novelty of small batch handmade homemade candies! I want my candy to remind people of their grandmother’s, holidays, families, vacations and all good things!
Online learning platform that delivers professional development for nannies to give better care and to raise their ability to improve their wage and occupational outcomes.
XOI is a gac fruit and beauty company with a mission to introduce Gac Fruit to the world