Strengthening mid-sized cities through inclusive entrepreneurship
On Tuesday, March 13th from 5:30pm-7:30pm at Entrepreneurship for All, we will be hosting an evening panel on Women in Entrepreneurship: Fueling Business Growth. Learn from the personal narratives and journeys of three women who will pull from both their business and entrepreneurial experiences to engage in a discussion about the thorny challenges and opportunities for growing a business.
Our expert panel includes:
- Gail Goodman, former CEO of Constant Contact and EforAll Board Member
- Laurin Mills, Founder & CEO of the Dinner Daily, EforAll alum
- Ani Vong, Owner of Humanity Boutique
Our panel will cover a range of topics including:
- Taking your business to the next level
- Developing a growth mindset
- How to scale your business
Through this conversation, we aim to inspire budding and seasoned entrepreneurs, and those who are looking for the motivation to reach the next level in their personal and professional lives. This event is free and open to the public.
The journey of an EforAll entrepreneur during the accelerator is nothing short of incredible. But what happens after? We invite you to meet some of EforAll’s alumni and become inspired by their stories.
Announcements See More
- Dartmouth residents Megan Pogash and Amanda Desrosiers make their business dreams a reality
- Local entrepreneurs part of latest EforAll class
- ‘Top Notch’ scholars’ wish granted
- EforAll Encourages New Business in Haverhill and Beyond
- SBA awards EforAll another $50K as part of Growth Accelerator Fund
- EforAll South Coast: Shelley Cardoos and Jeremiah Hernandez promoted
- EforAll Alum, Brenna Nan Schneider of 99Degrees Announces Strategic Partnership with Reliable Source Industrial (RSI)
- EforAll Holiday Gift Guide 2017
- EforAll Announces National Expansion: 25,000 Jobs, $10 Million Funding Goal; Adds Gail Goodman of Constant Contact to Board
- 2017 South Coast Summer Accelerator Showcase, & 2 yr. Celebration
Art & Asana is a yoga teaching business and am looking to expand by the creation of a Yoga/Meditation CD. People are held back by the fact that they don’t always have the means or availability to attend classes or events. I intend on offering them something of quality they can use and enjoy at any time.
Social network platform that creates scholarships for students – primarily inner city students.
Educational program for youth to expose them to STEM and a future in technology.
A center for recovering addicts and alcoholics who are interested in enhancing their mindfulness, their fitness, and their sense of community.
SUTRA aims to provide not only outstanding yoga asana (postural) practice, but also meditation, massage therapies and energy healing, as well as dharma discussions and events.
A nonprofit that provides kits and training to enable people of all abilities to participate in activities most meaningful to them.
Streem has come up with a solution using mobile and cloud infrastructure to automate the maintenance work order and rental payment process for rental properties by connecting tenants, property managers, and handymen on one platform.
Empower individuals towards self-sustained social responsibility through education.
Cold Pressed Juice
Substance is a personal illustration and design concept that provides affordable, custom artwork for personal, non-commercial clients.