Strengthening mid-sized cities through inclusive entrepreneurship
The journey of an EforAll entrepreneur during the accelerator is nothing short of incredible. But what happens after? We invite you to meet some of EforAll’s alumni and become inspired by their stories.
Announcements See More
- Christin Marshall Appointed Executive Director Of EforAll Cape Cod
- Sherree Capello Joins EforAll as VP of Finance and Administration
- EforAll’s newest cohort features ‘Angelic Mom,’ food apps and pole fitness
- Lowell entrepreneur looks to fill need in Cambodia Town with consignment boutique
- Lawrence-based business program has far reaching compact
- Maryelle Artistry named 2018 Best of Boston Makeup Artist
- Couple turned dream into downtown Lowell’s Purple Carrot Bread Co.
- SouthCoast entrepreneurs win money at Fall River Pitch Contest
- CROSSROADS: Lowell — A Boston 25 News in-depth report
- 99Degrees simmers with a plan to add 350 jobs
Keyboard controllers for musical instruments, that incorporate non-traditional methods of controlling music synthesizers
To convert a box truck into a mobile stage and bring theater and cultural events to cites that have no brick and mortar theaters of their own. I will travel with my own theater companies’ shows as well as rent it out.
Take-In is a weekly meal delivery service partnered with aspiring/semi-professional chefs to bring healthier, high-quality, or exclusive dishes to busy people who want to expand their palates but don’t always have the time to cook.
A comprehensive platform where volunteers and nonprofits can connect, collaborate, and celebrate volunteerism.
Hearts of Hope is a community effort to aid the homeless. We are looking for a store front for our office and supplies and would like to eventually evolve into a drop in center for the citiy’s homeless citizens to stay warm, receive services/referrals and basic necessities such as a lunch or hygiene items.
FOB is an urban-alternative street apparel brand inspired by immigration and of being an outsider.
Libby is an online student-to-student textbook marketplace exclusive to students where Libby has an established Campus Marketplace. All transactions are facilitated online and students meet in person on campus to make an exchange. Libby also provides students the cheapest price to find textbooks online through our textbook Price Comparison service.
An online platform and marketplace that allows consumers to negotiate prices on luxury furniture and home decor items.
Clip Bra is a strapless, open-band bra that clips on and supports breasts using physics based on female anatomy (and no sewing). It is thermoformed from laminated high tech fabrics.