Strengthening communities through inclusive entrepreneurship
Announcements See More
- Want to Start A New Business? Start Here
- Courtney Roy-Branigan joins EforAll as Director of Advancement
- “Fresh Ideas” Pitch Contest Scheduled for March 21st on Cape Cod
- EforAll’s EparaTodos Program offers a New Beginning to Small Businesses impacted by the September 2018 Gas Explosions
- Harris Rollinger joins Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) as Executive Director of EforAll Colorado
- Jeremiah Hernandez joins Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) as Community Partnerships Manager
- EforAll to Host Inaugural Cape Showcase Jan 10
- TV Interview of EforAll Cape Cod and CCYP on This Place Matters
- EforAll Lynn’s 2019 Winter Accelerator has Begun!
- Andreina Viera, Founder of Viera Admin Solutions
Libby is an online student-to-student textbook marketplace exclusive to students where Libby has an established Campus Marketplace. All transactions are facilitated online and students meet in person on campus to make an exchange. Libby also provides students the cheapest price to find textbooks online through our textbook Price Comparison service.
A revolutionary multimedia experience. An immersive world for the minds eye. Bringing theatrical concepts & visual art together through live musical performance & video.
Eventfish Inc. is simplifying event planning by providing you with all the tools necessary to create a successful event
A portable fitness product combining resistance technology and a versatile bow. The design reduces the risk of injury and provides a full body workout at home or mobile.
A space where anyone is able to develop their love, curiosity, education, and creativity for clay.
Impacting young minds through game development training and mentorship, while providing a temporary, safe escape from everyday stress.
A web platform that provides opportunity to home cooks to share their kitchen with strangers and offer culture experiences through food.
Healthy food options serving natural juices, smoothies, burritos, salads, and wraps
Hands-on, mobile makeup classes offered to women of all ages and backgrounds.