The journey of an EforAll entrepreneur during the accelerator is nothing short of incredible. But what happens after? We invite you to meet some of EforAll’s alumni and become inspired by their stories.
Announcements See More
- The Lowdown with Ira Wood Interviews EforAll Cape Cod
- EforAll Expands to Cape Cod and Holyoke
- Nonprofit Aims to Help New Cape Businesses
- Christin Marshall Appointed Executive Director Of EforAll Cape Cod
- Sherree Capello Joins EforAll as VP of Finance and Administration
- EforAll’s newest cohort features ‘Angelic Mom,’ food apps and pole fitness
- Lowell entrepreneur looks to fill need in Cambodia Town with consignment boutique
- Lawrence-based business program has far reaching compact
- Maryelle Artistry named 2018 Best of Boston Makeup Artist
- Couple turned dream into downtown Lowell’s Purple Carrot Bread Co.
Catie’s Closet is a non-profit organization that provides clothing and basic necessities to students who are homeless or severely financially challenged.
THRIVE is a non-profit organization whose mission is to empower reentry residents (people who have been incarcerated) to overcome adversity, own their future, and thrive in community.
Tick Tock, LLC manufactures sticker reward charts for the children’s healthcare market.
A full service concierge and personal assistant service provider that helps busy people get important things done.
Building global leaders for the 21st century
Developed a technology platform to deliver software-as-a-service products, starting with a real estate focused customer relationship manager (CRM). REALToDo is an easy-to-use, cloud-based CRM that can help agents keep track of their properties, their clients, and their schedules.
Self serve dog wash and dog boutique. Customers come in to use the professional tubs and equipment to bathe their dogs and leave the mess behind. We also specialize in the healthiest options for food and treats as well as unique toys and accessories for dogs.
Buzzard’s Bay Bee Co. produces and sells products inspired by the purity and health benefits of honey and beeswax.
Anabelle’s Home is a blog on home design & styling. It is based on ideas + Inspirations for go getters and home dreamers who are passionate about interior styling, real estate and DIY!
A fashion company that specializes in unique, custom design clothing consisting of limited release quantities of high-end streetwear.