Strengthening communities through inclusive entrepreneurship
Our work is based on a single yet powerful goal, to foster small business development and entrepreneurial activity amongst under-networked and under-resourced populations in communities that have been traditionally overlooked for economic investment.
Since 2014, after launching 6 sites, we’ve had some exciting results:
Announcements See More
- 5 Cape Cod Entrepreneurs Awarded Cash Prizes by EforAll Cape Cod
- Empowering Small Business to Recover and Grow
- Want to Start A New Business? Start Here
- Courtney Roy-Branigan joins EforAll as Director of Advancement
- “Fresh Ideas” Pitch Contest Scheduled for March 21st on Cape Cod
- EforAll’s EparaTodos Program offers a New Beginning to Small Businesses impacted by the September 2018 Gas Explosions
- Harris Rollinger joins Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) as Executive Director of EforAll Colorado
- Jeremiah Hernandez joins Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) as Community Partnerships Manager
- EforAll to Host Inaugural Cape Showcase Jan 10
- TV Interview of EforAll Cape Cod and CCYP on This Place Matters
Art & Asana is a yoga teaching business and am looking to expand by the creation of a Yoga/Meditation CD. People are held back by the fact that they don’t always have the means or availability to attend classes or events. I intend on offering them something of quality they can use and enjoy at any time.
Handmade Wood fire oven pizza from a food truck.
Little Leaders is a family child care that supports healthy growth and development for children in the Lawrence community and serves as a training and empowering space for young parents to become self-employed educators.
Founded to assist adults with career change by providing a network of coaches and professional support.
Launching a “Creative. Community. Change” workshop to help at-risk youth develop life skills.
We are a fully comprehensive organic beauty, body, and wellness product line that is socially and eco responsible, as well as accessible and affordable to the average person. Every person deserves to have this type of product as an option when making choices.
A company that specializes in evaluating educational apps used for enhancing the learning experience of kids.
The University to University Transportation Company (UTUTC) is a transportation service exclusively for college students to travel between major universities for events in the New England area.
thisHAITI is passionate about sharing the flavors of Haitian culture by providing convenient products made with natural and/or organic ingredients. [formerly The Craic & Blonde]