Strengthening communities through inclusive entrepreneurship
The journey of an EforAll entrepreneur during the accelerator is nothing short of incredible. But what happens after? We invite you to meet some of EforAll’s alumni and become inspired by their stories.
Announcements See More
- Harris Rollinger joins Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) as Executive Director of EforAll Colorado
- Jeremiah Hernandez joins Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) as Community Partnerships Manager
- EforAll to Host Inaugural Cape Showcase Jan 10
- TV Interview of EforAll Cape Cod and CCYP on This Place Matters
- EforAll Lynn’s 2019 Winter Accelerator has Begun!
- Andreina Viera, Founder of Viera Admin Solutions
- Winners Announced of the 2018 All Ideas Pitch Contest in Wellfleet
- Think of it as “Shark Tank” Without the Bite
- EforAll Cape Cod and Cape Cod Young Professionals ready to embark on new partnership
- State announces grants, programs for new businesses during Cape Cod tour
We specialize in offering consumers personal diet style choice through creative variety and recipe customization of treats like cookies, brownies and coffee cake making us a stand out bakery option.
Savione is a cloud-based platform for local merchants and market vendors to create a mobile storefront that allows them to publish real-time information on their stores, products, and offers.
Nohmii is a sustainable woman’s outdoor to street wear clothing company.
A mobile retail bus (Bettie) selling eco-friendly goods with the emphasis on refill to reduce our communities’ plastic footprint.
Gourmet fudge and sweets made by physically and mentally disabled individuals.
I4class is a web based learning system that makes teachers and students more effective and engaged both in and out of the classroom.
Website that allows you to view availabilities and book sports fields, courts, rinks, classes, and activities in real-time.
Get Girls Going works to maximize the success of teen girls by empowering them through mentorship, education and wellness.
Lady Dye Fiber Arts & Design, LLC, an eco-friendly street-art inspired yarn business.
Home-based business that creates over 30 delicious baked desserts from scratch with local farm ingredients.