Strengthening mid-sized cities through inclusive entrepreneurship
The journey of an EforAll entrepreneur during the accelerator is nothing short of incredible. But what happens after? We invite you to meet some of EforAll’s alumni and become inspired by their stories.
Announcements See More
- Christin Marshall Appointed Executive Director Of EforAll Cape Cod
- Sherree Capello Joins EforAll as VP of Finance and Administration
- EforAll’s newest cohort features ‘Angelic Mom,’ food apps and pole fitness
- Lowell entrepreneur looks to fill need in Cambodia Town with consignment boutique
- Lawrence-based business program has far reaching compact
- Maryelle Artistry named 2018 Best of Boston Makeup Artist
- Couple turned dream into downtown Lowell’s Purple Carrot Bread Co.
- SouthCoast entrepreneurs win money at Fall River Pitch Contest
- CROSSROADS: Lowell — A Boston 25 News in-depth report
- 99Degrees simmers with a plan to add 350 jobs
Anabelle’s Home is a blog on home design & styling. It is based on ideas + Inspirations for go getters and home dreamers who are passionate about interior styling, real estate and DIY!
Complex Cocktail & Soda Syrup
Leather design for high end commercial and residential clients
The Dinner Daily seeks to solve a universal problem families face every day: getting a healthy dinner on the table quickly, easily, and affordably.
A restaurant in Lowell that serves freshly prepared Middle-Eastern cuisine.
Make up company that sends artist to you.
Launching a “Creative. Community. Change” workshop to help at-risk youth develop life skills.
Streem has come up with a solution using mobile and cloud infrastructure to automate the maintenance work order and rental payment process for rental properties by connecting tenants, property managers, and handymen on one platform.
Madagascar Botanicals makes handmade beautiful bags and natural fashion accessories.