Strengthening mid-sized cities through inclusive entrepreneurship
The journey of an EforAll entrepreneur during the accelerator is nothing short of incredible. But what happens after? We invite you to meet some of EforAll’s alumni and become inspired by their stories.
Announcements See More
- EforAll Cape Cod and Cape Cod Young Professionals ready to embark on new partnership
- State announces grants, programs for new businesses during Cape Cod tour
- The Lowdown with Ira Wood Interviews EforAll Cape Cod
- EforAll Expands to Cape Cod and Holyoke
- Nonprofit Aims to Help New Cape Businesses
- Christin Marshall Appointed Executive Director Of EforAll Cape Cod
- Sherree Capello Joins EforAll as VP of Finance and Administration
- EforAll’s newest cohort features ‘Angelic Mom,’ food apps and pole fitness
- Lowell entrepreneur looks to fill need in Cambodia Town with consignment boutique
- Lawrence-based business program has far reaching compact
A commercial collection of high-end women footwear, unlike any you have seen before.
Collecting compostables on bicycles in efforts to enhance and educate individuals about composting.
Career and business coaching for individuals.
Meetcaregivers is a unique online platform that helps families connect and find pre-screened and qualified caregivers to care for their aging parents.
Offers Training in CPR, AED and First Aid in Merrimack Valley area.
B FREE Coaching and Wellness is a mindfulness and movement program that helps people to Find out who they are, Recover from what is getting in the way of that, Evolve into who they want to be and just Enjoy life! B FREE has changed the way we look at traditional therapy and has shifted it into a full healing process for the mind body and soul using mindfulness tools, meditation, yoga and movement as the actual treatment modality.
Online platform creating local jobs by connecting people needing help with people needing work.
Local independent artist who is striving to make a change in our community and beyond.
Ubersimple has developed “AppPack” to make it quick and easy to give out referrals within the mortgage and real estate industry.
We train the incarcerated for middle skilled job openings so that they have a steady income upon release. Through our partnerships with companies, we are able to guarantee employment once they are released.Our model will be able to successfully reintegrate returning citizens back into society, create a more efficient use of government resources, and reduce the middle skills gap in our economy.