Strengthening mid-sized cities through inclusive entrepreneurship
On Tuesday, March 13th from 5:30pm-7:30pm at Entrepreneurship for All, we will be hosting an evening panel on Women in Entrepreneurship: Fueling Business Growth. Learn from the personal narratives and journeys of three women who will pull from both their business and entrepreneurial experiences to engage in a discussion about the thorny challenges and opportunities for growing a business.
Our expert panel includes:
- Gail Goodman, former CEO of Constant Contact and EforAll Board Member
- Laurin Mills, Founder & CEO of the Dinner Daily, EforAll alum
- Ani Vong, Owner of Humanity Boutique
Our panel will cover a range of topics including:
- Taking your business to the next level
- Developing a growth mindset
- How to scale your business
Through this conversation, we aim to inspire budding and seasoned entrepreneurs, and those who are looking for the motivation to reach the next level in their personal and professional lives. This event is free and open to the public.
The journey of an EforAll entrepreneur during the accelerator is nothing short of incredible. But what happens after? We invite you to meet some of EforAll’s alumni and become inspired by their stories.
Announcements See More
- Dartmouth residents Megan Pogash and Amanda Desrosiers make their business dreams a reality
- Local entrepreneurs part of latest EforAll class
- ‘Top Notch’ scholars’ wish granted
- EforAll Encourages New Business in Haverhill and Beyond
- SBA awards EforAll another $50K as part of Growth Accelerator Fund
- EforAll South Coast: Shelley Cardoos and Jeremiah Hernandez promoted
- EforAll Alum, Brenna Nan Schneider of 99Degrees Announces Strategic Partnership with Reliable Source Industrial (RSI)
- EforAll Holiday Gift Guide 2017
- EforAll Announces National Expansion: 25,000 Jobs, $10 Million Funding Goal; Adds Gail Goodman of Constant Contact to Board
- 2017 South Coast Summer Accelerator Showcase, & 2 yr. Celebration
Madagascar Botanicals makes handmade beautiful bags and natural fashion accessories.
Design & create quality useful handmade products that are visually appealing but also have a reusable, multi-use component, or, a combination of these.
Imagine Farm will be offering a unique opportunity for local restaurants, stores, caterers, institutions, schools, and consumers to purchase fresh, nutritionally rich, flavorful, and diverse produce all year long.
A line of specialized play pants for boys and girls from the ages 2-10 years.
Glass blowing studio at Western Ave. Studios that will feature a line of hand-made glass gifts, jewelry, and glass arts well as offering workshops for the public.
The Indigo Pixies are a family of magical,multicultural fairies that help children build the confidence they need to overcome challenging developmental milestones.
The University to University Transportation Company (UTUTC) is a transportation service exclusively for college students to travel between major universities for events in the New England area.
Creates beautiful fruit arrangements for catering and events.
BCube provides next generation software solutions from the cloud using a subscription model.
A commercial collection of high-end women footwear, unlike any you have seen before.