The journey of an EforAll entrepreneur during the accelerator is nothing short of incredible. But what happens after? We invite you to meet some of EforAll’s alumni and become inspired by their stories.
Announcements See More
- EforAll Expands to Cape Cod and Holyoke
- Nonprofit Aims to Help New Cape Businesses
- Christin Marshall Appointed Executive Director Of EforAll Cape Cod
- Sherree Capello Joins EforAll as VP of Finance and Administration
- EforAll’s newest cohort features ‘Angelic Mom,’ food apps and pole fitness
- Lowell entrepreneur looks to fill need in Cambodia Town with consignment boutique
- Lawrence-based business program has far reaching compact
- Maryelle Artistry named 2018 Best of Boston Makeup Artist
- Couple turned dream into downtown Lowell’s Purple Carrot Bread Co.
- SouthCoast entrepreneurs win money at Fall River Pitch Contest
Offers an innovative way to deal with youth crime offenders that allows the offender to accept responsibility for his/her actions.
NowLocal is a new “mobile-as-a-service” business designed to drive stronger connections and increased business between local consumers and local businesses.
A small component that can be easily interchanged within a variety of custom designed jewelry, watches, and accessories. With the push of a button, users can send emergency contacts their location and a message saying they need help.
Floating Renewable Energy Microgrid to Charge Electric Marine Propulsion Surface and Underwater Vessels.
A revolutionary multimedia experience. An immersive world for the minds eye. Bringing theatrical concepts & visual art together through live musical performance & video.
Madagascar Botanicals makes handmade beautiful bags and natural fashion accessories.
A restaurant in Lowell that serves freshly prepared Middle-Eastern cuisine.
We detect leaks in Pipe Joints before they become a problem.
Specializing in Cupcakes and sweet edibles.