Strengthening mid-sized cities through inclusive entrepreneurship
On Tuesday, March 13th from 5:30pm-7:30pm at Entrepreneurship for All, we will be hosting an evening panel on Women in Entrepreneurship: Fueling Business Growth. Learn from the personal narratives and journeys of three women who will pull from both their business and entrepreneurial experiences to engage in a discussion about the thorny challenges and opportunities for growing a business.
Our expert panel includes:
- Gail Goodman, former CEO of Constant Contact and EforAll Board Member
- Laurin Mills, Founder & CEO of the Dinner Daily, EforAll alum
- Ani Vong, Owner of Humanity Boutique
Our panel will cover a range of topics including:
- Taking your business to the next level
- Developing a growth mindset
- How to scale your business
Through this conversation, we aim to inspire budding and seasoned entrepreneurs, and those who are looking for the motivation to reach the next level in their personal and professional lives. This event is free and open to the public.
The journey of an EforAll entrepreneur during the accelerator is nothing short of incredible. But what happens after? We invite you to meet some of EforAll’s alumni and become inspired by their stories.
Announcements See More
- Dartmouth residents Megan Pogash and Amanda Desrosiers make their business dreams a reality
- Local entrepreneurs part of latest EforAll class
- ‘Top Notch’ scholars’ wish granted
- EforAll Encourages New Business in Haverhill and Beyond
- SBA awards EforAll another $50K as part of Growth Accelerator Fund
- EforAll South Coast: Shelley Cardoos and Jeremiah Hernandez promoted
- EforAll Alum, Brenna Nan Schneider of 99Degrees Announces Strategic Partnership with Reliable Source Industrial (RSI)
- EforAll Holiday Gift Guide 2017
- EforAll Announces National Expansion: 25,000 Jobs, $10 Million Funding Goal; Adds Gail Goodman of Constant Contact to Board
- 2017 South Coast Summer Accelerator Showcase, & 2 yr. Celebration
Vibra Tours focuses in customized trips abroad and guided tours for Latino community to enjoy a stress free travel.
Offering assistance with filling the N-400 Naturalization Form AND a 10 set Civics Class to prepare you for the Interview/Naturalization Test.
Ubersimple has developed “AppPack” to make it quick and easy to give out referrals within the mortgage and real estate industry.
Mill City Grows is fostering Food Justice in Lowell! We work to create urban food production sites and give Lowell residents the knowledge to grow their own food or purchase locally grown food!
A low cost, customized personal training routine that helps people avoid serious health problems.
Eventfish Inc. is simplifying event planning by providing you with all the tools necessary to create a successful event
Your friendly neighborhood bakery that offers something for everyone.
Website that allows you to view availabilities and book sports fields, courts, rinks, classes, and activities in real-time.
Libby is an online student-to-student textbook marketplace exclusive to students where Libby has an established Campus Marketplace. All transactions are facilitated online and students meet in person on campus to make an exchange. Libby also provides students the cheapest price to find textbooks online through our textbook Price Comparison service.