Strengthening mid-sized cities through inclusive entrepreneurship
On Thursday, March 29th from 5:30pm-7:30pm at Entrepreneurship for All, we will be hosting an evening panel on Women in Entrepreneurship: Fueling Business Growth. Learn from the personal narratives and journeys of three women who will pull from both their business and entrepreneurial experiences to engage in a discussion about the thorny challenges and opportunities for growing a business.
Our expert panel includes:
- Gail Goodman, former CEO of Constant Contact and EforAll Board Member
- Laurin Mills, Founder & CEO of the Dinner Daily, EforAll alum
- Ani Vong, Owner of Humanity Boutique
Our panel will cover a range of topics including:
- Taking your business to the next level
- Developing a growth mindset
- How to scale your business
Through this conversation, we aim to inspire budding and seasoned entrepreneurs, and those who are looking for the motivation to reach the next level in their personal and professional lives. This event is free and open to the public.
The journey of an EforAll entrepreneur during the accelerator is nothing short of incredible. But what happens after? We invite you to meet some of EforAll’s alumni and become inspired by their stories.
Announcements See More
- Griet Dehandschutter joins Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) as the VP of Development
- Dartmouth residents Megan Pogash and Amanda Desrosiers make their business dreams a reality
- Local entrepreneurs part of latest EforAll class
- ‘Top Notch’ scholars’ wish granted
- EforAll Encourages New Business in Haverhill and Beyond
- SBA awards EforAll another $50K as part of Growth Accelerator Fund
- EforAll South Coast: Shelley Cardoos and Jeremiah Hernandez promoted
- EforAll Alum, Brenna Nan Schneider of 99Degrees Announces Strategic Partnership with Reliable Source Industrial (RSI)
- EforAll Holiday Gift Guide 2017
- EforAll Announces National Expansion: 25,000 Jobs, $10 Million Funding Goal; Adds Gail Goodman of Constant Contact to Board
Vibra Tours focuses in customized trips abroad and guided tours for Latino community to enjoy a stress free travel.
Noble Cakes specializes in, but is not limited to custom wedding cakes with taste and style while also providing an exquisite experience.
Use of automated aerial drones to deliver supplies to places in need.
Bringing seasonal New England inspired organic bbq sauces and smoked meats to our community.
Merrimack Valley’s only printmaking studio to serve artists in the area.
An accessory for your mobile device that allows you to customize the brightness and color temperature of your lighting for that perfect selfie experience.
The New Bedford Book Festival is designed to give a platform to local and regional authors and small publishing houses as well as independent media. The two-day, twice a year free event takes place at the co-working facility, Groundwork!
A mentor and funding platform for women entrepreneurs.
H2knO has created the “Champion Water” program to motivated a drinking water habit for students.
A multimedia marketing consultancy that combines innovative content design and creation via low-cost promotional channels.