Strengthening mid-sized cities through inclusive entrepreneurship
The journey of an EforAll entrepreneur during the accelerator is nothing short of incredible. But what happens after? We invite you to meet some of EforAll’s alumni and become inspired by their stories.
Announcements See More
- Think of it as “Shark Tank” Without the Bite
- EforAll Cape Cod and Cape Cod Young Professionals ready to embark on new partnership
- State announces grants, programs for new businesses during Cape Cod tour
- The Lowdown with Ira Wood Interviews EforAll Cape Cod
- EforAll Expands to Cape Cod and Holyoke
- Nonprofit Aims to Help New Cape Businesses
- Christin Marshall Appointed Executive Director Of EforAll Cape Cod
- Sherree Capello Joins EforAll as VP of Finance and Administration
- EforAll’s newest cohort features ‘Angelic Mom,’ food apps and pole fitness
- Lowell entrepreneur looks to fill need in Cambodia Town with consignment boutique
A Liquid Yoga Company
Anabelle’s Home is a blog on home design & styling. It is based on ideas + Inspirations for go getters and home dreamers who are passionate about interior styling, real estate and DIY!
New career students to learn how to code by helping non-profits & community organizations.
Handmade Wood fire oven pizza from a food truck.
Online learning platform that delivers professional development for nannies to give better care and to raise their ability to improve their wage and occupational outcomes.
A nonprofit that provides kits and training to enable people of all abilities to participate in activities most meaningful to them.
OPENBAR is the first sharing economy for lawyers. Our service provides on-demand legal research support to solo practitioners and small firms that need legal issues researched but lack the financial and logistical resources to keep up with caseloads and engage in legal research.
Select Patch is an interactive apparel brand that builds in patch receptacles into baseball caps, apparel and accessories so those items will accept Velcro backed patches.
A mobile retail bus (Bettie) selling eco-friendly goods with the emphasis on refill to reduce our communities’ plastic footprint.
Boston’s original cupcake truck that uses less sugar and locally sourced and organic ingredients.