Strengthening mid-sized cities through inclusive entrepreneurship
The journey of an EforAll entrepreneur during the accelerator is nothing short of incredible. But what happens after? We invite you to meet some of EforAll’s alumni and become inspired by their stories.
Announcements See More
- Christin Marshall Appointed Executive Director Of EforAll Cape Cod
- Sherree Capello Joins EforAll as VP of Finance and Administration
- EforAll’s newest cohort features ‘Angelic Mom,’ food apps and pole fitness
- Lowell entrepreneur looks to fill need in Cambodia Town with consignment boutique
- Lawrence-based business program has far reaching compact
- Maryelle Artistry named 2018 Best of Boston Makeup Artist
- Couple turned dream into downtown Lowell’s Purple Carrot Bread Co.
- SouthCoast entrepreneurs win money at Fall River Pitch Contest
- CROSSROADS: Lowell — A Boston 25 News in-depth report
- 99Degrees simmers with a plan to add 350 jobs
The Readocity app uses a combination of data science and expert curation to match every student or reader with books curated for their needs.
A company that specializes in evaluating educational apps used for enhancing the learning experience of kids.
Creating realistic video games based on current events, that evoke positive influence and actions, rather than violence that can be seen on an average video game.
Mobile sales, fittings, and service for the cycling enthusiast. My territory ranges from New Haven to New London, and on up to Hartford.
Waterproof and fashionable pouch that keeps your dog’s poop bag out of hands and sight.
Online identity and security seminars for student groups, parent groups, job seekers, and senior citizens that help explain the ins and outs of digital footprint.
Voice Apps created for Amazon Alexa and Google Home.
The University to University Transportation Company (UTUTC) is a transportation service exclusively for college students to travel between major universities for events in the New England area.
Allows members to exchange services, skills, and resources without money. Members earn/spend time based on time spent providing/receiving services.
Merrimack Valley’s only printmaking studio to serve artists in the area.