Strengthening mid-sized cities through inclusive entrepreneurship
On Thursday, March 29th from 5:30pm-7:30pm at Entrepreneurship for All, we will be hosting an evening panel on Women in Entrepreneurship: Fueling Business Growth. Learn from the personal narratives and journeys of three women who will pull from both their business and entrepreneurial experiences to engage in a discussion about the thorny challenges and opportunities for growing a business.
Our expert panel includes:
- Gail Goodman, former CEO of Constant Contact and EforAll Board Member
- Laurin Mills, Founder & CEO of the Dinner Daily, EforAll alum
- Ani Vong, Owner of Humanity Boutique
Our panel will cover a range of topics including:
- Taking your business to the next level
- Developing a growth mindset
- How to scale your business
Through this conversation, we aim to inspire budding and seasoned entrepreneurs, and those who are looking for the motivation to reach the next level in their personal and professional lives. This event is free and open to the public.
The journey of an EforAll entrepreneur during the accelerator is nothing short of incredible. But what happens after? We invite you to meet some of EforAll’s alumni and become inspired by their stories.
Announcements See More
- Griet Dehandschutter joins Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) as the VP of Development
- Dartmouth residents Megan Pogash and Amanda Desrosiers make their business dreams a reality
- Local entrepreneurs part of latest EforAll class
- ‘Top Notch’ scholars’ wish granted
- EforAll Encourages New Business in Haverhill and Beyond
- SBA awards EforAll another $50K as part of Growth Accelerator Fund
- EforAll South Coast: Shelley Cardoos and Jeremiah Hernandez promoted
- EforAll Alum, Brenna Nan Schneider of 99Degrees Announces Strategic Partnership with Reliable Source Industrial (RSI)
- EforAll Holiday Gift Guide 2017
- EforAll Announces National Expansion: 25,000 Jobs, $10 Million Funding Goal; Adds Gail Goodman of Constant Contact to Board
Our mission is to deliver high quality products, raised with honesty and transparency through pasture-raising sustainable practices, producing a product that customers can feel good eating.
Merrimack Valley’s only printmaking studio to serve artists in the area.
Tracy Silva Barbosa is a glass designer with a line of pre-fabricated architectural glass panels as well as custom designs made to order. These multilayered tempered glass panels depict soft imagery allowing light transmittal and safety making these panels a more interesting option for kitchen, bath, lighting, and a large range of architectural use both public and private.
Cognate is the home of the CM Registry, a trademark registry for the 98% of U.S. product and business names not registered with the USPTO (the federal trademark registration system).
By turning ordinary foods into superfoods SanoBe Superfoods is offering more conscious eating choices and contributing to individual health and wellness, deliciously!
A fashion company that specializes in unique, custom design clothing consisting of limited release quantities of high-end streetwear.
A line of specialized play pants for boys and girls from the ages 2-10 years.
Nourishing future college graduates for a healthy and productive community.
To inform and educate consumers about wine based on the vineyard and qualities that are associated with specific wines.