The journey of an EforAll entrepreneur during the accelerator is nothing short of incredible. But what happens after? We invite you to meet some of EforAll’s alumni and become inspired by their stories.
Announcements See More
- The Lowdown with Ira Wood Interviews EforAll Cape Cod
- EforAll Expands to Cape Cod and Holyoke
- Nonprofit Aims to Help New Cape Businesses
- Christin Marshall Appointed Executive Director Of EforAll Cape Cod
- Sherree Capello Joins EforAll as VP of Finance and Administration
- EforAll’s newest cohort features ‘Angelic Mom,’ food apps and pole fitness
- Lowell entrepreneur looks to fill need in Cambodia Town with consignment boutique
- Lawrence-based business program has far reaching compact
- Maryelle Artistry named 2018 Best of Boston Makeup Artist
- Couple turned dream into downtown Lowell’s Purple Carrot Bread Co.
The Food Train is a mobile food truck serving delicious quality comfort food with a bistro flare.
New career students to learn how to code by helping non-profits & community organizations.
Take-In is a weekly meal delivery service partnered with aspiring/semi-professional chefs to bring healthier, high-quality, or exclusive dishes to busy people who want to expand their palates but don’t always have the time to cook.
A software platform that brings local farmers markets to your phone and delivers to your home.
Mi Casita Lawrence is a for-profit organization taking a holistic approach to building affordable housing.
Rescues and recycles flowers – arranging them into individual bouquets that are delivered at no charge to people in assisted living living facilities, shelters, verterans hospitals and other places where the mental health of the individuals is at risk.
Ubersimple has developed “AppPack” to make it quick and easy to give out referrals within the mortgage and real estate industry.
Mill City Grows is fostering Food Justice in Lowell! We work to create urban food production sites and give Lowell residents the knowledge to grow their own food or purchase locally grown food!
Establishing a proper connection between researchers and various scale enterprises by filling the gap between them through mediation.