Strengthening mid-sized cities through inclusive entrepreneurship
The journey of an EforAll entrepreneur during the accelerator is nothing short of incredible. But what happens after? We invite you to meet some of EforAll’s alumni and become inspired by their stories.
Announcements See More
- Emprendimiento para Todos (EparaTodos) holds the first Spanish-language Pitch Contest in Lowell, Massachusetts
- Scatterbrain Handmade featured in the Cape Cod Times
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) hosts Women in Entrepreneurship: Fueling Business Growth panel on 3/29
- Griet Dehandschutter joins Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) as the VP of Development
- Dartmouth residents Megan Pogash and Amanda Desrosiers make their business dreams a reality
- Local entrepreneurs part of latest EforAll class
- ‘Top Notch’ scholars’ wish granted
- EforAll Encourages New Business in Haverhill and Beyond
- SBA awards EforAll another $50K as part of Growth Accelerator Fund
- EforAll South Coast: Shelley Cardoos and Jeremiah Hernandez promoted
A center for recovering addicts and alcoholics who are interested in enhancing their mindfulness, their fitness, and their sense of community.
GEM Decorations is an event planning and decorating business.
Upcycles Indian saris into colorful, fashion-forward clothing.
We train the incarcerated for middle skilled job openings so that they have a steady income upon release. Through our partnerships with companies, we are able to guarantee employment once they are released.Our model will be able to successfully reintegrate returning citizens back into society, create a more efficient use of government resources, and reduce the middle skills gap in our economy.
Bennett Brothers Balm is an all-natural, chemical-free, vegan lip and body balm. 100% of our profits are donated to Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
A real-time social networking application that connects people with the same activity request at any given moment in a particular location.
Committed to producing quality food to highlight and feature our breads to support a full service lunch establishment.
Healthy food options serving natural juices, smoothies, burritos, salads, and wraps
Made In Lowell is an economic and community development organization.
I founded Children’s Art Lab in January 2015. I want as many Southcoast families as possible to know that there is an inspired place where children can be creative, experiment with ideas and materials, and make art in an environment similar to a real artist studio. In order to do this I need an up-to-date computer where I can create mailing lists, design a website, and use social media to more effectively reach my target audience. Winning the pitch contest will allow me to purchase a laptop computer for my business.