Strengthening communities through inclusive entrepreneurship
The journey of an EforAll entrepreneur during the accelerator is nothing short of incredible. But what happens after? We invite you to meet some of EforAll’s alumni and become inspired by their stories.
Announcements See More
- Harris Rollinger joins Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) as Executive Director of EforAll Colorado
- Jeremiah Hernandez joins Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) as Community Partnerships Manager
- EforAll to Host Inaugural Cape Showcase Jan 10
- TV Interview of EforAll Cape Cod and CCYP on This Place Matters
- EforAll Lynn’s 2019 Winter Accelerator has Begun!
- Andreina Viera, Founder of Viera Admin Solutions
- Winners Announced of the 2018 All Ideas Pitch Contest in Wellfleet
- Think of it as “Shark Tank” Without the Bite
- EforAll Cape Cod and Cape Cod Young Professionals ready to embark on new partnership
- State announces grants, programs for new businesses during Cape Cod tour
Brooke Baptiste of New Bedford runs a multi generational music event that utilizes existing public structures in under-served areas of the city of New Bedford, in particular the pavilion on West Beach on the last Sunday of each month throughout the summer.
A low cost, customized personal training routine that helps people avoid serious health problems.
Principium Prep is an online resource center for parents and students seeking information regarding education.
Kinanny provides parents with safe, reliable, door-to-door transportation for their children to and from school (public or private), after school activities, such as sports, music, tutoring, art, etc.
App that complements existing alumni management tools for America’s colleges & universities with content and engagement tools to drive alumni giving.
Web-based platform that prepares college students and recent college graduates with knowledge for their future endeavors.
Specializing in Cupcakes and sweet edibles.
A comprehensive platform where volunteers and nonprofits can connect, collaborate, and celebrate volunteerism.
HomeGrown Tours provides a glimpse into the past of Martha’s Vineyard and an understanding of today thru custom daily/hourly tours for those who want to see more than just the obvious.
Also offering handicapped accessible tours!
A restaurant in Lowell that serves freshly prepared Middle-Eastern cuisine.