Strengthening communities through inclusive entrepreneurship
Announcements See More
- Courtney Roy-Branigan joins EforAll as Director of Advancement
- “Fresh Ideas” Pitch Contest Scheduled for March 21st on Cape Cod
- EforAll’s EparaTodos Program offers a New Beginning to Small Businesses impacted by the September 2018 Gas Explosions
- Harris Rollinger joins Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) as Executive Director of EforAll Colorado
- Jeremiah Hernandez joins Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) as Community Partnerships Manager
- EforAll to Host Inaugural Cape Showcase Jan 10
- TV Interview of EforAll Cape Cod and CCYP on This Place Matters
- EforAll Lynn’s 2019 Winter Accelerator has Begun!
- Andreina Viera, Founder of Viera Admin Solutions
- Winners Announced of the 2018 All Ideas Pitch Contest in Wellfleet
Faux Pas offers shopaholics everywhere the ability to shop continuously, have endless variety in their wardrobe.
On the Spot specializes in on-site automobile detailing and cleaning.
Committed to producing quality food to highlight and feature our breads to support a full service lunch establishment.
Healthy food options serving natural juices, smoothies, burritos, salads, and wraps
A clothing-line that concentrates on combining illustrative artwork and typographical quotes.
Promoting the grass fed beef portion of the business to amp up marketing, incorporate a local delivery service with in a 10 miles radius with room for expansion. We would also like to explore shipping options.
A charitable organization designed to give young kids an opportunity to dream up and carry out a project that benefits others positively.
Fashionable head wraps that help women protect their hair from breakage, adorn their crowns following hair loss, or mask a bad hair day.
A free online social network for family caregivers of aging loved ones.
Bilo Herbs sells quality herbal products, mainly teas and tinctures, that are delicious, nutritious, and accessible, chemical-free, and enhance one’s overall wellness.