Strengthening communities through inclusive entrepreneurship
Announcements See More
- Want to Start A New Business? Start Here
- Courtney Roy-Branigan joins EforAll as Director of Advancement
- “Fresh Ideas” Pitch Contest Scheduled for March 21st on Cape Cod
- EforAll’s EparaTodos Program offers a New Beginning to Small Businesses impacted by the September 2018 Gas Explosions
- Harris Rollinger joins Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) as Executive Director of EforAll Colorado
- Jeremiah Hernandez joins Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) as Community Partnerships Manager
- EforAll to Host Inaugural Cape Showcase Jan 10
- TV Interview of EforAll Cape Cod and CCYP on This Place Matters
- EforAll Lynn’s 2019 Winter Accelerator has Begun!
- Andreina Viera, Founder of Viera Admin Solutions
simply.fund is a platform designed specifically for fast and easy K-12 school fundraising campaigns.
Energy Harvesters’ Walking Charger™ provides the ability to “charge your mobile electronics batteries anytime anywhere™”.
A crowd funding platform that will solely raise funds to provide travel arrangements for people in need and assist them with the booking as well. Why? Our research found that most airline policies are unaccommodating for emergencies and unaffordable. Our business model can capitalize on these inefficiencies and deliver a product that has great value to the consumer.
Developing open-source, all electric vehicles for the masses. Everyone needs transportation, Tachyon Electrics will provide inexpensive and clean options for anyone on a budget.
Project Wheel House is a non-profit that creates, develops, and implements mind-body programs for disenfranchised and/or under-represented communities.
Lady Dye Fiber Arts & Design, LLC, an eco-friendly street-art inspired yarn business.
A multimedia marketing consultancy that combines innovative content design and creation via low-cost promotional channels.
Cake Specialty Company to create customs cake of one-of-a-kind cake that fits with the location, the decorating and the ambiance of the event.
Made in America gift baskets.
Ubersimple has developed “AppPack” to make it quick and easy to give out referrals within the mortgage and real estate industry.