Strengthening mid-sized cities through inclusive entrepreneurship
The journey of an EforAll entrepreneur during the accelerator is nothing short of incredible. But what happens after? We invite you to meet some of EforAll’s alumni and become inspired by their stories.
Announcements See More
- Sherree Capello Joins EforAll as VP of Finance and Administration
- EforAll’s newest cohort features ‘Angelic Mom,’ food apps and pole fitness
- Lowell entrepreneur looks to fill need in Cambodia Town with consignment boutique
- Lawrence-based business program has far reaching compact
- Maryelle Artistry named 2018 Best of Boston Makeup Artist
- Couple turned dream into downtown Lowell’s Purple Carrot Bread Co.
- SouthCoast entrepreneurs win money at Fall River Pitch Contest
- CROSSROADS: Lowell — A Boston 25 News in-depth report
- 99Degrees simmers with a plan to add 350 jobs
- Emprendimiento para Todos (EparaTodos) holds the first Spanish-language Pitch Contest in Lowell, Massachusetts
A clothing-line that concentrates on combining illustrative artwork and typographical quotes.
Produces a variety of authentic, table ready Ethiopian foods and ingredients for preparing home-made Ethiopian dishes.
Using open-source technologies, this venture has created an effective and affordable access control system for small businesses.
New career students to learn how to code by helping non-profits & community organizations.
Self serve dog wash and dog boutique. Customers come in to use the professional tubs and equipment to bathe their dogs and leave the mess behind. We also specialize in the healthiest options for food and treats as well as unique toys and accessories for dogs.
VAS provides outsourced administrative services for small-medium size businesses.
A non-profit international education and research institute creating sustainable solutions for clean water and climate change issues facing the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and communities around the world.
Committed to producing quality food to highlight and feature our breads to support a full service lunch establishment.
The Food Train is a mobile food truck serving delicious quality comfort food with a bistro flare.
A low cost, customized personal training routine that helps people avoid serious health problems.