Strengthening mid-sized cities through inclusive entrepreneurship
The journey of an EforAll entrepreneur during the accelerator is nothing short of incredible. But what happens after? We invite you to meet some of EforAll’s alumni and become inspired by their stories.
Announcements See More
- Emprendimiento para Todos (EparaTodos) holds the first Spanish-language Pitch Contest in Lowell, Massachusetts
- Scatterbrain Handmade featured in the Cape Cod Times
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) hosts Women in Entrepreneurship: Fueling Business Growth panel on 3/29
- Griet Dehandschutter joins Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) as the VP of Development
- Dartmouth residents Megan Pogash and Amanda Desrosiers make their business dreams a reality
- Local entrepreneurs part of latest EforAll class
- ‘Top Notch’ scholars’ wish granted
- EforAll Encourages New Business in Haverhill and Beyond
- SBA awards EforAll another $50K as part of Growth Accelerator Fund
- EforAll South Coast: Shelley Cardoos and Jeremiah Hernandez promoted
Provides group drumming classes to promote healing, empowerment and community building.
Mini-Mole designs, builds, and sells robotic floor cleaners.
Imagine Farm will be offering a unique opportunity for local restaurants, stores, caterers, institutions, schools, and consumers to purchase fresh, nutritionally rich, flavorful, and diverse produce all year long.
Video Game Development company.
A electronic paying platform for gas stations.
Nohmii is a sustainable woman’s outdoor to street wear clothing company.
A portable fitness product combining resistance technology and a versatile bow. The design reduces the risk of injury and provides a full body workout at home or mobile.
Let’s Write Life (LWL) is a company that inspires people to re-write their lives with passion and purpose, believe in themselves, and follow their dreams through a positive use of journaling.
A clothing-line that concentrates on combining illustrative artwork and typographical quotes.
Bringing seasonal New England inspired organic bbq sauces and smoked meats to our community.