Strengthening mid-sized cities through inclusive entrepreneurship
The journey of an EforAll entrepreneur during the accelerator is nothing short of incredible. But what happens after? We invite you to meet some of EforAll’s alumni and become inspired by their stories.
Announcements See More
- Emprendimiento para Todos (EparaTodos) holds the first Spanish-language Pitch Contest in Lowell, Massachusetts
- Scatterbrain Handmade featured in the Cape Cod Times
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) hosts Women in Entrepreneurship: Fueling Business Growth panel on 3/29
- Griet Dehandschutter joins Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) as the VP of Development
- Dartmouth residents Megan Pogash and Amanda Desrosiers make their business dreams a reality
- Local entrepreneurs part of latest EforAll class
- ‘Top Notch’ scholars’ wish granted
- EforAll Encourages New Business in Haverhill and Beyond
- SBA awards EforAll another $50K as part of Growth Accelerator Fund
- EforAll South Coast: Shelley Cardoos and Jeremiah Hernandez promoted
We specialize in offering consumers personal diet style choice through creative variety and recipe customization of treats like cookies, brownies and coffee cake making us a stand out bakery option.
online booking platform that seeks to bring joy back into the wedding planning process.
I make plush toys from recycled fabrics, and I have a toy design I want to move into healthcare as a therapy aid for children with sensory issues.
Fun Face Express is a mobile business that provides memorable experiences with high quality face painting and complementary event services.
Get Girls Going works to maximize the success of teen girls by empowering them through mentorship, education and wellness.
simply.fund is a platform designed specifically for fast and easy K-12 school fundraising campaigns.
Bow K is a unique crafting tool that helps make displays for weddings and other special occaisions easy.
A clothing-line that concentrates on combining illustrative artwork and typographical quotes.
La Soul Renaissance is a visionary collective providing socially conscious spoken word and music events, conferences, workshops, radio, video, & clothing Ultimately, La Soul Renaissance aims to inspire, empower, and enlighten the world with social and spiritually conscious culture and community building. La Soul Renaissance does this through organizing spoken word poetry & music showcases, fashion design, service learning opportunities, workshops, media (albums, videos, film), and artist development and management. The organization is rooted in sense of community and the ideal that all life is divine in nature and that art and culture can be used as a tool for personal and social empowerment and also as a tool for community engagement and education. The bottom line of La Soul Renaissance is personal and cultural change through creative arts and the promotion of evolved ideals.
Committed to producing quality food to highlight and feature our breads to support a full service lunch establishment.