Strengthening communities through inclusive entrepreneurship
Announcements See More
- Courtney Roy-Branigan joins EforAll as Director of Advancement
- “Fresh Ideas” Pitch Contest Scheduled for March 21st on Cape Cod
- EforAll’s EparaTodos Program offers a New Beginning to Small Businesses impacted by the September 2018 Gas Explosions
- Harris Rollinger joins Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) as Executive Director of EforAll Colorado
- Jeremiah Hernandez joins Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) as Community Partnerships Manager
- EforAll to Host Inaugural Cape Showcase Jan 10
- TV Interview of EforAll Cape Cod and CCYP on This Place Matters
- EforAll Lynn’s 2019 Winter Accelerator has Begun!
- Andreina Viera, Founder of Viera Admin Solutions
- Winners Announced of the 2018 All Ideas Pitch Contest in Wellfleet
Upcycles Indian saris into colorful, fashion-forward clothing.
Mateo Auto and service is a family owned and operated, auto and collision repair shop.
New career students to learn how to code by helping non-profits & community organizations.
The Readocity app uses a combination of data science and expert curation to match every student or reader with books curated for their needs.
Homemade premium vegan ice cream: – non-dairy, gluten and lactose-free, rich and creamy, using high quality ingredients.
Great tasting, healthy, and smooth kombucha that will set itself apart from other kombuchas on the market.
Nonspec is an adjustable, durable prosthetic limb kit for any patient, under $50.
Roots Compost is a curbside food scraps collection in greater Lawrence, MA.
Imagine Farm will be offering a unique opportunity for local restaurants, stores, caterers, institutions, schools, and consumers to purchase fresh, nutritionally rich, flavorful, and diverse produce all year long.
Leather design for high end commercial and residential clients