Strengthening mid-sized cities through inclusive entrepreneurship
The journey of an EforAll entrepreneur during the accelerator is nothing short of incredible. But what happens after? We invite you to meet some of EforAll’s alumni and become inspired by their stories.
Announcements See More
- Emprendimiento para Todos (EparaTodos) holds the first Spanish-language Pitch Contest in Lowell, Massachusetts
- Scatterbrain Handmade featured in the Cape Cod Times
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) hosts Women in Entrepreneurship: Fueling Business Growth panel on 3/29
- Griet Dehandschutter joins Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) as the VP of Development
- Dartmouth residents Megan Pogash and Amanda Desrosiers make their business dreams a reality
- Local entrepreneurs part of latest EforAll class
- ‘Top Notch’ scholars’ wish granted
- EforAll Encourages New Business in Haverhill and Beyond
- SBA awards EforAll another $50K as part of Growth Accelerator Fund
- EforAll South Coast: Shelley Cardoos and Jeremiah Hernandez promoted
Fashionable head wraps that help women protect their hair from breakage, adorn their crowns following hair loss, or mask a bad hair day.
H2knO has created the “Champion Water” program to motivated a drinking water habit for students.
Initiative aimed at making schools safer by empowering students through fun and engaging anti-bullying curriculum.
Gifted People Agency is a creative content company operating a network of digital channels, a record label & an in-house creative services team.
An Empanada company
A restaurant in Lowell that serves freshly prepared Middle-Eastern cuisine.
A non-profit international education and research institute creating sustainable solutions for clean water and climate change issues facing the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and communities around the world.
Franklin Robotics develops robots for agriculture.
online booking platform that seeks to bring joy back into the wedding planning process.
Sweat For A Cause is a web startup that is taking the concept of fitness-driven fundraisers online.