Strengthening mid-sized cities through inclusive entrepreneurship
The journey of an EforAll entrepreneur during the accelerator is nothing short of incredible. But what happens after? We invite you to meet some of EforAll’s alumni and become inspired by their stories.
Announcements See More
- Emprendimiento para Todos (EparaTodos) holds the first Spanish-language Pitch Contest in Lowell, Massachusetts
- Scatterbrain Handmade featured in the Cape Cod Times
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) hosts Women in Entrepreneurship: Fueling Business Growth panel on 3/29
- Griet Dehandschutter joins Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) as the VP of Development
- Dartmouth residents Megan Pogash and Amanda Desrosiers make their business dreams a reality
- Local entrepreneurs part of latest EforAll class
- ‘Top Notch’ scholars’ wish granted
- EforAll Encourages New Business in Haverhill and Beyond
- SBA awards EforAll another $50K as part of Growth Accelerator Fund
- EforAll South Coast: Shelley Cardoos and Jeremiah Hernandez promoted
I founded Children’s Art Lab in January 2015. I want as many Southcoast families as possible to know that there is an inspired place where children can be creative, experiment with ideas and materials, and make art in an environment similar to a real artist studio. In order to do this I need an up-to-date computer where I can create mailing lists, design a website, and use social media to more effectively reach my target audience. Winning the pitch contest will allow me to purchase a laptop computer for my business.
Get Girls Going works to maximize the success of teen girls by empowering them through mentorship, education and wellness.
On the Spot specializes in on-site automobile detailing and cleaning.
A jacket scarf that provides a fashionable alternative to buying a new outfit for every occasion as it converts into 9 styles.
Made In Lowell is an economic and community development organization.
Career and business coaching for individuals.
Franklin Robotics develops robots for agriculture.
Tomo360 is a full-service marketing consulting company — helping business owners and nonprofits with their marketing and online strategies, ranging from email marketing and social media to website designs and logos.
AquaXi is an outreach research laboratory that tackles drinking water safety issues in a novel way.
Helping emerging brands achieve regional on-demand manufacturing for their US sports and activewear production.