Strengthening mid-sized cities through inclusive entrepreneurship
The journey of an EforAll entrepreneur during the accelerator is nothing short of incredible. But what happens after? We invite you to meet some of EforAll’s alumni and become inspired by their stories.
Announcements See More
- EforAll’s newest cohort features ‘Angelic Mom,’ food apps and pole fitness
- Lowell entrepreneur looks to fill need in Cambodia Town with consignment boutique
- Lawrence-based business program has far reaching compact
- Maryelle Artistry named 2018 Best of Boston Makeup Artist
- Couple turned dream into downtown Lowell’s Purple Carrot Bread Co.
- SouthCoast entrepreneurs win money at Fall River Pitch Contest
- CROSSROADS: Lowell — A Boston 25 News in-depth report
- 99Degrees simmers with a plan to add 350 jobs
- Emprendimiento para Todos (EparaTodos) holds the first Spanish-language Pitch Contest in Lowell, Massachusetts
- Westford entrepreneur has recipe to make home cooking easy
Summer camp weekends for CrossFit athletes and their friends 21+
Sophity provides consulting businesses with the tools, information, and knowledge needed to evolve into a truly world-class practice.
Trail Websites helps Conservation and Land Trusts improve fundraising and public engagement through web design, development, hosting and managed operational services for trust websites.
HomeGrown Tours provides a glimpse into the past of Martha’s Vineyard and an understanding of today thru custom daily/hourly tours for those who want to see more than just the obvious.
Also offering handicapped accessible tours!
A non-profit international education and research institute creating sustainable solutions for clean water and climate change issues facing the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and communities around the world.
Tracy Silva Barbosa is a glass designer with a line of pre-fabricated architectural glass panels as well as custom designs made to order. These multilayered tempered glass panels depict soft imagery allowing light transmittal and safety making these panels a more interesting option for kitchen, bath, lighting, and a large range of architectural use both public and private.
Food cart bicycle that provides a healthier snack option.
We specialize in offering consumers personal diet style choice through creative variety and recipe customization of treats like cookies, brownies and coffee cake making us a stand out bakery option.
La Soul Renaissance is a visionary collective providing socially conscious spoken word and music events, conferences, workshops, radio, video, & clothing Ultimately, La Soul Renaissance aims to inspire, empower, and enlighten the world with social and spiritually conscious culture and community building. La Soul Renaissance does this through organizing spoken word poetry & music showcases, fashion design, service learning opportunities, workshops, media (albums, videos, film), and artist development and management. The organization is rooted in sense of community and the ideal that all life is divine in nature and that art and culture can be used as a tool for personal and social empowerment and also as a tool for community engagement and education. The bottom line of La Soul Renaissance is personal and cultural change through creative arts and the promotion of evolved ideals.