- Forbes, Lowell Sun & Eagle Tribune Profile EforAll Entrepreneurs
- 99Degrees Customs profiled by Scott Kirsner of BetaBoston
- EforAll Alumna Catie's Closet Wins $100K at MassChallenge
- EforAll Finalist Featured in the Lowell Sun
- Massachusetts Gubernatorial Candidates Connect with EforAll Entrepreneurs
- EforAll Finalist Mickey Cockrell talk to be aired live on WBUR
- EforAll Name Change Featured in the Lowell Sun
- Crowdfunding Tips from Indiegogo & Kickstarter Experts
- New Hires to Scale Up the EforAll Mentor Programs!
- Head of SEO at TripAdvisor Gives Tips on Optimizing Your Website
- Fire+Ice Founder & CEO Connects with EforAll Finalists About His Successes & “Fckups”
- EforAll Featured in Forbes
- EforAll Finalists Map Their Businesses
- Gubernatorial Candidate Steve Grossman Stop by EforAll
- EforAll Receives Major News Coverage
- EforAll Featured in the Boston Globe
- EforAll Director Speaks at First-Ever TEDxLowell
- Catie's Closet Chosen as 2014 MassChallenge Finalist
- EforAll Entrepreneur Named Top 50 Boston Thought Leader
- EforAll Director to Speak at TEDxLowell
- Mass Innovation Nights is Coming to Lowell
- EforAll Mentioned on WGBH Radio
- EforAll Featured in Xconomy
- Governor Patrick Awards EforAll $150K Grant to Strengthen Mentorship Program
- EforAll Featured in The Boston Globe
- Social Media Accelerator Session Recap by Gary Chamberlain, Founder of Pro Diagrams
- To Incorporate or Not to Incorporate by Valerie Leikina, Founder of Faux Paus
- Day 1 in the 2014 EforAll Winter Accelerator by Cheryl Hajjar, Founder & CEO of The Indigo Magic
- EforAll Entrepreneur Helps Homeless Students for #GivingTuesday
- EforAll & Partners Celebrate Global Entrepreneurship Week
- EforAll Awarded Gateway Cities Innovator
- EforAll Entrepreneur Raises $25K for Local Veterans
- EforAll Entreprenuer Helping Our Local Veterans
- EforAll Entrepreneur Wins $100K at Global Competition
- Less than 24 Hours Left to Apply to the Eforall Accelerator!
- EforAll Entrepreneur Named Global Finalist
- EforAll Accelerator Winner Featured on NECN
- EforAll Entrepreneur Featured in the Huffington Post
- EforAll Entrepreneur Launches Service
- EforAll Entrepreneur Helps Local Veterans
- EforAll Entrepreneur Featured in the Boston Herald
- EforAll Summit 2013 in The Sun
- EforAll Entrepreneur Featured on MSNBC
- EforAll featured in Merrimack Valley Magazine
- EforAll Featured in the Boston Globe
- EforAll Accelerator Finalist Featured in Boston Magazine
- Creative Economy Pitch Contest Pics
- Support Vegan Ice Cream
- EforAll Entrepreneur Starts Yoga Revolution in Lawrence
- EforAll Entrepreneur Opens Doors in Lawrence
- Accelerator Week 8 – Conquer Your Fear & What Kind of Business Are You?
- Accelerator Week 7 – Funding
- Accelerator Week 6 – Halfway Mark: Give Us Your Best Pitch!
- Accelerator Week 5 – Mission and Money
- Accelerator Week 4- Words of Wisdom
- Accelerator Week 3 - #EforAllFinalist Social Network
- Accelerator Week 2 - First Days in Lawrence
- Accelerator Week 1 - The Accelerator Kicks Off!
- Pitch Contest Winners
See which entrepreneurs won big at our All Ideas Pitch Contest!
- EforAll Mentioned in The Boston Globe
Read this great story on how EforAll is giving early-stage entrepreneurs key resources to succeed!
- Negocios Exitosos
On March 28th, we held a one-day workshop for Spanish-speaking entrepreneurs. Read more!
- EforAll Accelerator Awards Recap
See which entrepreneurs shared our $15K prize pool!
- Nominate an Entrepreneur
Nominate a family member or friend to take part in our programs!
- Summer Accelerator Application is Live
Calling all entrepreneurs. Apply now for our 2015 Summer Accelerator!
- First-ever story about EforAll in the South Coast
Check out this great story about EforAll adding a new location in the South Coast region!
- National & Local Media Outlets Profile EforAll Entrepreneurs
Read these inspiring stories about the great things our entrepreneurs are accomplishing in their communities!
- EforAll Alumna Featured in BetaBoston
Read this great story on how one of our former accelerator winners recently raised $400K in her first round of equity funding!
- EforAll Finalist Profiled in the Lowell Sun
Read more about one of our entrepreneurs is looking to change the world through edible gardens!
Entrepreneur Past Events
EforAll Mentioned in the Boston Globe
On April 5th, The Globe North wrote up a great piece on how mid-career professionals are starting up their own ventures. The article talked about how EforAll offers various resources for entrepreneurs, including workshops and pitch contests.
New EforAll Location Written Up in SouthCoast Today
In December 2014, EforAll announced that it will be adding a new location in the South Coast region. Steve Urbon of SouthCoast Today wrote a great story on EforAll's arrival in the region. Urbon talked about the positive reception EforAll has been receiving from the South Coast community and the impact the organization has had in Lowell and Lawrence. Urbon also talked about how David Parker (Executive Director of EforAll) is connecting with South Coast business and civic leaders to get them excited about the new initiative.
We are proud to say that this is the first-ever story written about EforAll's initiative in the South Coast!
EforAll Launches in the South Coast
In September of this year, not only did EforAll announce its new name, but that the organization will be looking to add new locations in Massachusetts and beyond. On December 18th, EforAll, in partnership with the Massachusetts Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development & the Massachusetts Technology Collaborative, announced that it will be launching in the South Coast region of Massachusetts.
To celebrate this launch, EforAll and its partners invited South Coast community leaders across various sectors to take part in a discussion on how EforAll can be a catalyst for social and economic change in the region. The event featured speakers including Massachusetts Housing and Economic Development Secretary Gregory Bialecki. “Entrepreneurship for all is not merely a slogan, it is part of a robust strategy for how we grow the Commonwealth’s economy," said Secretary Bialecki.
Desh Deshpande of the Deshpande Foundation then talked about the positive effects of community-based entrepreneurship . "EforAll is an example of a simple but very powerful idea,” said Desh. “By bringing the community together to support local entrepreneurs, everybody wins – entrepreneurs get much needed help launching their ventures, while the local economy gets a boost by creating businesses and non-profits that are committed to staying local.”
Pamela Goldberg, the CEO of the Massachusetts Technology Collaborative, shared about her excitement for the new partnership with EforAll. Steve Tello, the Associate Vice Chancellor for Entrepreneurship and Economic Development at UMass Lowell (UML), discussed the partnership with EforAll, and how it has helped UML's students look at entrepreneurship as a viable career path. Perhaps the most powerful speech came from Mickey Cockrell. She shared with audience members on how EforAll helped Catie's Closet scale to provide hundreds of homeless school children with basic necessities.
To conclude the event, David Parker, the Executive Director for EforAll, facilitated a discussion with audience members about how EforAll can help create impact in the South Coast region. Entrepreneurs, heads of non-profits, and leaders of area-universities all shared their excitement for EforAll and how the community can serve as the driving force for entrepreneurship.
EforAll will officially roll out programming in the region over the early part of 2015, working with many local South Coast leaders. “I am eager to connect with entrepreneurs, mentors, partners, and business experts in the South Coast region," said David Parker. "As EforAll has done in Lowell/Lawrence, EforAll in the South Coast will raise the excitement, awareness, and impact of entrepreneurship on the local economy.”