- EforAll Launches in the South Coast
- Forbes, Lowell Sun & Eagle Tribune Profile EforAll Entrepreneurs
- 99Degrees Customs profiled by Scott Kirsner of BetaBoston
- EforAll Alumna Catie's Closet Wins $100K at MassChallenge
- EforAll Finalist Featured in the Lowell Sun
- Massachusetts Gubernatorial Candidates Connect with EforAll Entrepreneurs
- EforAll Finalist Mickey Cockrell talk to be aired live on WBUR
- EforAll Name Change Featured in the Lowell Sun
- Crowdfunding Tips from Indiegogo & Kickstarter Experts
- New Hires to Scale Up the EforAll Mentor Programs!
- Head of SEO at TripAdvisor Gives Tips on Optimizing Your Website
- Fire+Ice Founder & CEO Connects with EforAll Finalists About His Successes & “Fckups”
- EforAll Featured in Forbes
- EforAll Finalists Map Their Businesses
- Gubernatorial Candidate Steve Grossman Stop by EforAll
- EforAll Receives Major News Coverage
- EforAll Featured in the Boston Globe
- EforAll Director Speaks at First-Ever TEDxLowell
- Catie's Closet Chosen as 2014 MassChallenge Finalist
- EforAll Entrepreneur Named Top 50 Boston Thought Leader
- EforAll Director to Speak at TEDxLowell
- Mass Innovation Nights is Coming to Lowell
- EforAll Mentioned on WGBH Radio
- EforAll Featured in Xconomy
- Governor Patrick Awards EforAll $150K Grant to Strengthen Mentorship Program
- EforAll Featured in The Boston Globe
- Social Media Accelerator Session Recap by Gary Chamberlain, Founder of Pro Diagrams
- To Incorporate or Not to Incorporate by Valerie Leikina, Founder of Faux Paus
- Day 1 in the 2014 EforAll Winter Accelerator by Cheryl Hajjar, Founder & CEO of The Indigo Magic
- EforAll Entrepreneur Helps Homeless Students for #GivingTuesday
- EforAll & Partners Celebrate Global Entrepreneurship Week
- EforAll Awarded Gateway Cities Innovator
- EforAll Entrepreneur Raises $25K for Local Veterans
- EforAll Entreprenuer Helping Our Local Veterans
- EforAll Entrepreneur Wins $100K at Global Competition
- Less than 24 Hours Left to Apply to the Eforall Accelerator!
- EforAll Entrepreneur Named Global Finalist
- EforAll Accelerator Winner Featured on NECN
- EforAll Entrepreneur Featured in the Huffington Post
- EforAll Entrepreneur Launches Service
- EforAll Entrepreneur Helps Local Veterans
- EforAll Entrepreneur Featured in the Boston Herald
- EforAll Summit 2013 in The Sun
- EforAll Entrepreneur Featured on MSNBC
- EforAll featured in Merrimack Valley Magazine
- EforAll Featured in the Boston Globe
- EforAll Accelerator Finalist Featured in Boston Magazine
- Creative Economy Pitch Contest Pics
- Support Vegan Ice Cream
- EforAll Entrepreneur Starts Yoga Revolution in Lawrence
- EforAll Entrepreneur Opens Doors in Lawrence
- Accelerator Week 8 – Conquer Your Fear & What Kind of Business Are You?
- Accelerator Week 7 – Funding
- Accelerator Week 6 – Halfway Mark: Give Us Your Best Pitch!
- Accelerator Week 5 – Mission and Money
- Accelerator Week 4- Words of Wisdom
- Accelerator Week 3 - #EforAllFinalist Social Network
- Accelerator Week 2 - First Days in Lawrence
- Accelerator Week 1 - The Accelerator Kicks Off!
- EforAll Remembers Kamal Jain
Lowell loses a great mentor and community member. Read more.
- Pitch Contest Winners
See which entrepreneurs won big at our All Ideas Pitch Contest!
- EforAll Mentioned in The Boston Globe
Read this great story on how EforAll is giving early-stage entrepreneurs key resources to succeed!
- Negocios Exitosos
On March 28th, we held a one-day workshop for Spanish-speaking entrepreneurs. Read more!
- EforAll Accelerator Awards Recap
See which entrepreneurs shared our $15K prize pool!
- Nominate an Entrepreneur
Nominate a family member or friend to take part in our programs!
- Summer Accelerator Application is Live
Calling all entrepreneurs. Apply now for our 2015 Summer Accelerator!
- First-ever story about EforAll in the South Coast
Check out this great story about EforAll adding a new location in the South Coast region!
- National & Local Media Outlets Profile EforAll Entrepreneurs
Read these inspiring stories about the great things our entrepreneurs are accomplishing in their communities!
- EforAll Alumna Featured in BetaBoston
Read this great story on how one of our former accelerator winners recently raised $400K in her first round of equity funding!
- EforAll Finalist Profiled in the Lowell Sun
Read more about one of our entrepreneurs is looking to change the world through edible gardens!
Entrepreneur Past Events
EforAll Remembers Kamal Jain
Dear Friends of EforAll,
We are very saddened to report the loss of a great entrepreneur, mentor, advisor, partner, and friend of our and of the City of Lowell, Kamal Jain. Kamal participated in EforAll's Leadership Institute (before it was spun off to become Mill Cities Leadership Institute), mentored five different entrepreneurs, one in each of EforAll's five accelerator classes (including Imagine Farm, the top winner in the previous accelerator), and co-founded Lowell Makes, a successful makerspace in downtown Lowell that only a month ago hosted an EforAll pitch contest.
Kamal was smart, warm, caring, and always ready to help. He embodied everything that EforAll looks for in its network of mentors, advisors, and experts. He will be greatly missed.
Kamal's wake will be held this Friday, May 8th from 5pm - 7pm at McDonough Funeral Home on Highland Ave - www.mcdonoughfuneralhome.com
Executive Director, EforAll
EforAll Mentioned in the Boston Globe
On April 5th, The Globe North wrote up a great piece on how mid-career professionals are starting up their own ventures. The article talked about how EforAll offers various resources for entrepreneurs, including workshops and pitch contests.
New EforAll Location Written Up in SouthCoast Today
In December 2014, EforAll announced that it will be adding a new location in the South Coast region. Steve Urbon of SouthCoast Today wrote a great story on EforAll's arrival in the region. Urbon talked about the positive reception EforAll has been receiving from the South Coast community and the impact the organization has had in Lowell and Lawrence. Urbon also talked about how David Parker (Executive Director of EforAll) is connecting with South Coast business and civic leaders to get them excited about the new initiative.
We are proud to say that this is the first-ever story written about EforAll's initiative in the South Coast!